is there a racist conspiracy considering white women in hollywood

i just began noticing something that it seems when it comes to white women and guys of any other racial group on screen romance especially in movies does not seem to fly. ...

I cringe when I see a white girl kissing a guy of another racial group.

::poke:: You're so silly.

Truthfully, I'm "post-racial" enough not to pay attention to any of this stuff unless Hollywood or someone else insists on making a big deal about it.

I cringe when I read racist claptrap like the above post. I will say, though, there's an honesty about it. xsited1 wants to be sure no one ever mistakes him for a human being, and after this, I doubt that's a big risk.

As I explained in my return neg-rep to you, I'm part Asian. My wife is white. Obviously, I'm being sarcastic, but you're such a psychotic projector on message boards that you'll never understand it. Damn!

My husband is half-Chinese. Did it take someone mentioning it to you for you to realize you had an "interracial marriage"? It did for me. I hadn't even thought of it that way until then.

Is there racism in hollyweird? Yes.

"If you scan the same list for American films with non-white leads (again, there are about 50), you'll find love scenes in zero percent. That's right, zero. No blacks. No Latinos. No Asians. Hollywood makes such films; you can find them further down on the list. But America won't watch them."

from NPR. I know I know. Lol.

Honestly, I don't think Hollywood is all that racist. I think what they are is elitist, and assuming that the rest of the "flyover zone" peasants are racist, and won't watch movies with non-white leads or interracial relationships. And with the amounts of money they have at stake, it's not surprising that they play it VERY safe and remain many years behind the curve of what's actually happening in America.

I cringe when I see a white girl kissing a guy of another racial group.

Bet you wouldn't if Halle Berry tried to plant one on ya.

Skin color meant nothing to me when I was dating. Frankly, I'm surprised I married a white woman, but that's just how it turned out. Funny thing is that from the moment I met her, I knew we were going to get married. I'm eternally grateful that she said 'yes'.

Oddly, my husband is more racially-oriented against Asians than I am. Growing up, he and his brother were essentially the only Asian kids in the neighborhood for a long while, and acquired the notion that "ideal female beauty" involved six-foot blonde Nordic chicks. As he grew up, he broadened his horizons of beauty to include virtually any girl with boobies, but he is still really partial to women who are undeniably Caucasian in appearance.

In reality you need more black men wth black women on the big screen and tv. They are giving the impression to young black males that black women are'nt good enough so you need to find a white woman.
They need to be showing monogamous relationships in these movies between black stars,I believe the born out of wedlock rate in the black community is over 70%. It may make a good movie with Denzel and Julia but reality is that,you're not gonna play in the NBA and your probably not gonna marry the rich white girl over in the country club.
I am a live and let live guy but all of us live in the real world.

I cringe when I read racist claptrap like the above post. I will say, though, there's an honesty about it. xsited1 wants to be sure no one ever mistakes him for a human being, and after this, I doubt that's a big risk.

As I explained in my return neg-rep to you, I'm part Asian. My wife is white. Obviously, I'm being sarcastic, but you're such a psychotic projector on message boards that you'll never understand it. Damn!

My husband is half-Chinese. Did it take someone mentioning it to you for you to realize you had an "interracial marriage"? It did for me. I hadn't even thought of it that way until then.

:thup: I just say Asian, although someone did correctly guess what type of Asian I am on USMB once. (Not sure how. :confused: Just intuitive, I guess.)

Yes, someone did have to mention it to me years ago before I realized it was an interracial marriage. I never used to think about race unless someone brought it up, probably because my parents never talked about it and always had friends from all walks of life. However, living in the South has really changed the way I view people because racism is so rampant here, especially in the black and redneck communities. It's weird, but also interesting since I've lived elsewhere most of my life and am not used to such people. Most of my coworkers are either white or black, which is a little different since I'm used to working with Asians, Indians and Middle Easterners.

My latest hobby is making fun of people who like to call others racists. I just get such a kick out of it. I call these people 'closet racists' since they remind me of 'closet homosexuals'. They're easy to spot.

:thup: I just say Asian, although someone did correctly guess what type of Asian I am on USMB once. (Not sure how. :confused: Just intuitive, I guess.)

Yes, someone did have to mention it to me years ago before I realized it was an interracial marriage. I never used to think about race unless someone brought it up, probably because my parents never talked about it and always had friends from all walks of life. However, living in the South has really changed the way I view people because racism is so rampant here, especially in the black and redneck communities. It's weird, but also interesting since I've lived elsewhere most of my life and am not used to such people. Most of my coworkers are either white or black, which is a little different since I'm used to working with Asians, Indians and Middle Easterners.

My latest hobby is making fun of people who like to call others racists. I just get such a kick out of it. I call these people 'closet racists' since they remind me of 'closet homosexuals'. They're easy to spot.

Not all southerners are racist. I live in the south, well sorta many people don't count Arkansas as the south, and I'm married to a Latino gal, my brother is married to a Chinese gal, and my sister is married to a redneck; we have no issues in the family, and rarely have issues from other people.

Forum List

Back