Is There A Place

escondido-police-poster.jpg

You do know that Escondido is not in New Mexico, or did you fail geography in school?

Santa Fe, NM - Official Website
Does it matter? Are the Hispanics in New Mexico different from Hispanics anywhere else?

And if they are, so how?

Contemplate the word "individual" and how it applies to the phrase "Hispanics in New Mexico" and the phrase "Hispanics anywhere else". Ponder for a moment what your reaction would be if I said, "Are white people in New Mexico different from white people anywhere else?"

Why you freaks talking about me, show me a place that hispanics have improved.

800px-View_of_Tijuana_Mexico.jpg

We have a lot of illegals here in south jersey, even in the busy summer tourist towns.

They mostly keep a low profile, besides the fact that they've taken most of the crappy jobs over the past 10 or so years.

I cut lawns for a company back when I was 19 and 20. There's tons of landscaping companies around here, and it was mostly white americans doing all the work, with maybe a mexican hand. Now it's mostly mexicans, and they even drive all the companies' vehicles too. It's a total 180 from 10 years ago, with a token white guy now instead.

Why you freaks talking about me, show me a place that hispanics have improved.

800px-View_of_Tijuana_Mexico.jpg

We're talking about you in order to explain why your posts, your thread, and your ignorance don't deserve serious consideration.

And being called a "freak" by a bigoted ignoramus bothers me not at all, just so you know.

[

Are you for real dude? Most Hispanics are Hard working, Traditional People. The problem with Illegal Hispanic immigrants is not that they are Hispanic it is that they are illegal.

All that people like you do is give credence to the left wing assholes who say all people on the right are racists.

Do you work for LA RAZA?

Forum List

Back