Is There A Place

ALG%20designed-installed%20backyard%20landscape.jpg

Nice landscaping, amigo.

Does anyone know of a place in the USA that Hispanics have improved?

All the places I have seen Hispanics have destroyed,

then you aint seen many places have you?.....try looking past the ghettos.....i deliver mail to a neighborhood that has ALOT of "Hispanics".....fucking nice looking neighborhood....except for the white guy at the end of the block who has the house that brings the neighborhood down....racist prick...

Does anyone know of a place in the USA that Hispanics have improved?

All the places I have seen Hispanics have destroyed,

Are you for real dude? Most Hispanics are Hard working, Traditional People. The problem with Illegal Hispanic immigrants is not that they are Hispanic it is that they are illegal.

All that people like you do is give credence to the left wing assholes who say all people on the right are racists.

I live in Texas and, for the most part, we're Texicans down here in the south, a mix of Mexican and American, either in our ancestry or in our immediate families.

Just like anywhere, there are crappy neighborhoods, but there are LOTS of really nice, lower middle class neighborhoods where Texicans can live a peaceful, quiet life. Well, if you discount Sat-Around-day night partying and the Son-day, after Church, barbecues that is!

I live in deep south Texas and I live the proverbial Life of Riley, with GOOD neighbors that are <gasp> also Texicans.

We don't have gangs of criminals running our streets,

we don't have SHIT neighborhoods 'cuz there's always some older folks that we behave ourselves around,

and like that.

Maybe Texas IS another country...

New Topics

Forum List

Back