Is There A Lite/mobile Version Of Usmb Available Yet? - I'd Say It's Urgently Needed!!!

DIRECTOR

Sep 16, 2014
Hollywood
I Registered on USMB earlier this week and at first liked what I saw, after years on those crude, free-for-all Discussion boards elsewhere. The problem is though, is that I use a rather slow Droid and find the USMB forum software very Droid-un-friendly to say the least! Many of the icons in the task bar are un-familliar-looking and I have no clue as to what their proper use is. I'm not one who has the luxury of being able to spend the time experimenting with them and going through a learning curve of trial and error.

Compared to a cheapo, cookie-cutter MyBB board, I am surprised by how difficult USMB forum operating is from a Droid-user standpoint! I don't even have a clue how to simply use the Bold/Underscore/Italicize buttons, never having had a PC of my own. Android OS was my *first* computer! It's strange how my Droid doesn't automatically switch to upercase letters when I place full-stops. This has never been the case on cheapo boards, as I already said above.

Loading times for pages is mega slow, too.

How does an OP make edits to his/her thread title headline?!

WE MOBILE DEVICE USERS (AND OUR NUMBERS ARE INCREASING EXPONENTIALLY, TOO!) ARE IN NEED OF A SIMPLER LITE VERSION, SIR/MADAM. WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, ASWELL!

p.s. The fact that the Edit button switches off after only one hour is ridiculous! It should be left permanently on our thread openers to enable us to make amendments to thread titles whenever needed! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NO-BRAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back