Is There A Lie That Democrats Think Is Impossible To Believe? Obama....non-partisan?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It must be nice to know that no matter how obvious your lie is you still can make it sound plausible to your base.

Seems that's the state that Democrats in Congress are in these days.

Nancy Pelosi is one of the most idiotic politicians in American history, but I seriously think she's trying to out do herself with this one:

3b07e2a7486c47b7bf386bacd1d70598-e1323373771899.jpg

Pelosi: Obama ‘one of the most practically non-partisan presidents’
9:14 PM 08/02/2013

Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that President Obama is “one of the most practically non-partisan presidents” that she has ever seen in her career and that he “really is working” to forge a budget agreement.

“Here’s the thing — the president is one of the most practically non-partisan presidents I have seen in the White House. I’ve been there since Ronald Reagan, and he really is working to try to get some bipartisan agreement. They’ve been working very hard to try to get the Senate consensus or some agreement on how we can avoid a shutdown of government but also how you can even remove all doubt that we’re not going to honor the full faith in credit of the United States of America by lifting the debt ceiling,” Pelosi said Friday in an interview with the USA Today editorial board.

“There are some glimmers, a possibility of coming to a grand bargain. The president is talking about a grand bargain for middle-income jobs, but the bigger, the grander the bargain the more you can accommodate, shall we say, other things you don’t like so much. But weighing all the equities, this is the way that we need to go forward,” Pelosi said.

Read more: Pelosi says Obama is 'practically non-partisan' | The Daily Caller

that's why Obama

sat in a hate whitey church for 20 years
made the typical white person statement
has not castigated charlie rangel
hired and has not fired eric holder
said the police have acted stupidly
made the guns and religion statement
twice has supported trayvon
blamed the gop/tmp at every opporyunity

sure

non-partisan

I don't have a word harsh enough to describe that rat bastard. He's not a ****** so that doesn't fit. I suppose a corporate puppet will suffice for now.

They think if they say it enough it will automatically become true. Like the rest of the things they lie about.

It must be nice to know that no matter how obvious your lie is you still can make it sound plausible to your base.

Nancy Pelosi is one of the most idiotic politicians in American history, but I seriously think she's trying to out do herself with this one:

Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that President Obama is “one of the most practically non-partisan presidents” that she has ever seen in her career and that he “really is working” to forge a budget agreement.

“Here’s the thing — the president is one of the most practically non-partisan presidents I have seen in the White House. I’ve been there since Ronald Reagan, and he really is working to try to get some bipartisan agreement. They’ve been working very hard to try to get the Senate consensus or some agreement on how we can avoid a shutdown of government but also how you can even remove all doubt that we’re not going to honor the full faith in credit of the United States of America by lifting the debt ceiling,” Pelosi said Friday in an interview with the USA Today editorial board.

“There are some glimmers, a possibility of coming to a grand bargain. The president is talking about a grand bargain for middle-income jobs, but the bigger, the grander the bargain the more you can accommodate, shall we say, other things you don’t like so much. But weighing all the equities, this is the way that we need to go forward,” Pelosi said.

that bitch been there since Reagan? what the fuck is wrong with America? we need term limits bad..

that bitch been there since Reagan? what the fuck is wrong with America? we need term limits bad..

Congress has 2 vote 4 it first.

Her district is Cal 12th.........San Francisco......so she's normal there.

Do you not have your own Congresscritter?
Or do you live in DC?

Democrats feel no shame in how they lie right to their voters faces

Pelosi is a millionair, her hubby is a billionaire and she needs to be a career politician

that is what's wrong with this government

Pelosi is a millionair, her hubby is a billionaire and she needs to be a career politician

Democrat voters have made it clear that they don't care being lied to as long as it's not a Republican doing the lying. You know, white-racist, bigoted, homophobes that hate clean-air and clean-water, and hate women and children.

Funny, everything in that last sentence is a lie as well.

Democrat voters have made it clear that they don't care being lied to as long as it's not a Republican doing the lying. You know, white-racist, bigoted, homophobes that hate clean-air and clean-water, and hate women and children.

Every blanket generalization is.

... take this thread.

Please.

that seems to sum it up...they voted for a nobody Junior Senator in congress for president...they don't care how little they know about someone..ask them what they knew about Obama when he was running for President and you got.... he gave a good speech at the Democrat convention...WE ARE SO SCREWED when they keep re-electing someone like Pelosi over and over and over...

... take this thread.

Please.

So a blanket generalization is always a lie? Then why do dumb-asses like Pelosi and Obama keep getting re-elected?

... take this thread.

Please.

So a blanket generalization is always a lie? Then why do dumb-asses like Pelosi and Obama keep getting re-elected?

People are not fallacies, so the question doesn't follow. And just for the record I don't think Obama's getting re-elected again.

But to take the question on its own, it prolly has a lot to do with who's running against them.
Think about it.

... take this thread.

Please.

People are not fallacies, so the question doesn't follow. And just for the record I don't think Obama's getting re-elected again.

But to take the question on its own, it prolly has a lot to do with who's running against them.
Think about it.

I don't think it matters a damn who's running against them.

That's the point.

Think about it.

That's the point.

If that's the case then your question really is "why does anybody keep getting re-elected?".

Think about it.

That's the point.

If that's the case then your question really is "why does anybody keep getting re-elected?".

Uh....okay.....

Course we know anybody can't get re-elected, much less elected.

Forum List

Back