Is There A God?

If you can't answer a few basic questions without falling apart, how are you ever going to be a buddha?

I've answered all your question. You're a bigot. That's why you're having problems with my answers.

Hey Hobelim, maybe that car parked in your driveway isn't yours? Better get the serial # and check it against your registration.

LOL
Ok, so you are out of your mind.

Who knew? lol....

See a shrink dude. You need one.

It always comes down to some alt-Left type trying to tell you what to think, feel and believe in these forums. Waste of time trying to just exchange ideas and experiences. Waste of time.

Last edited:
If you can't answer a few basic questions without falling apart, how are you ever going to be a buddha?

I've answered all your question. You're a bigot. That's why you're having problems with my answers.

Bigot? lol why? Because I won't just believe? I won't just accept your non answers?

Call me whatever you will, it won't change the fact that you have exposed yourself as a just another low life in holy man clothing of no real substance.

Bigot? lol why? Because I won't just believe? I won't just accept your non answers?

Call me whatever you will, it won't change the fact that you have exposed yourself as a just another low life in holy man clothing of no real substance.

You came all nice and interested but your goal all along was to undermine my experiences and my beliefs. You're nothing but a fraud and an insecure bully.

You came all nice and interested but your goal all along was to undermine my experiences and my beliefs. You're nothing but a fraud and an insecure bully.

I see, you thought you caught a live one...Sorry to disappoint you. And no, I am no fraud. I am not pretending to be anything that I am not and I am definitely not looking to be the leader of any cult..

You are the one who says he going to be a buddha. My challenging what you claim is hardly bullying. You must be the one who is insecure.

How old are you anyway? 12?

Notice here how bully-boy Hobelim tries to control the narrative by first claiming I didn't answer his questions then claiming I needed him to just believe what I told him. I could care less whether he believes me or not. That was never the point of the discussion from my side. Obviously he had an agenda.

Oh yeah then there's the "holy man" nonsense. I never claimed to be a holy man. That was his invention to support his bogus narrative. What a phony.

Oh yeah then there's the "holy man" nonsense.

then just answer his concern by giving the answer to what your divine experience consisted of, real simple Jesus .... you are the one who brought it to their attention.

Not to the likes of him I won't.

And as a matter of fact, I'm sorry I ever brought it up. Won't make that mistake again.

The haters of any faith, be it Christianity or Buddhism (Islam of course is an exception for these idiots), are here to tear it down. I think it stems from a deep insecurity. A strong faith threatens them. Certainty threatens them so they attack it. But they're getting clever of late, feigning interest and concern until further into the discussion. Very deceitful these alt-Left types as I like to call them.

Anyway, lesson learned. :)

The haters of any faith, be it Christianity or Buddhism (Islam of course is an exception for these idiots), are here to tear it down. I think it stems from a deep insecurity. A strong faith threatens them. Certainty threatens them so they attack it. But they're getting clever of late, feigning interest and concern until further into the discussion. Very deceitful these alt-Left types as I like to call them.

Anyway, lesson learned. :)
these alt-Left types

I'm surprise your leanings as a Buddhist are so lop sided, it's confusing especially entwined with religion ... you have reaped what you have sown.

Forum List

Back