Is there a DR in the House

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
NHS has announced the end of 17 procedures they deem medically useless, removal of tonsils number one.
Now when I was young this was fairly common operation, 2 of my 3 brothers had it done. Cant remember the reason but I dont recall my parents claiming it was a waste. Now perhaps medical science has advanced to point it is as McCoy would say these are Dark ages ops,,,,dont know...anyone had one of these and did you get the relief advertised?
Minor operations could be axed by NHS to save £200m per year | Daily Mail Online

NHS has announced the end of 17 procedures they deem medically useless, removal of tonsils number one.
Now when I was young this was fairly common operation, 2 of my 3 brothers had it done. Cant remember the reason but I dont recall my parents claiming it was a waste. Now perhaps medical science has advanced to point it is as McCoy would say these are Dark ages ops,,,,dont know...anyone had one of these and did you get the relief advertised?
Minor operations could be axed by NHS to save £200m per year | Daily Mail Online
Wow. I've known kids and even a couple of young adults who really suffered until the doctors reluctantly agreed to remove their tonsils. Tonsilitis, really sick, over and over again. Tonsils are like a garbage can, they collect a bunch of germs, is what I understand. I just know once these folks finally got rid of their tonsils, they stopped being sick all the time.
Are they just going to keep these people on antibiotics their whole lives?

Removing the tonsils can be useful. removing them just because is useless. I'm 58. I still have my tonsils. I had tonsillitis once in my life.

Removing the tonsils can be useful. God only knows how many Doctors bought their Mercedes using that surgery

As hard as this was for me to believe, I know it happened. My stepdad's sister ... probably born about 1920 in Connecticut .... told me that they all had their tonsils removed at school, no anesthesia or anything--they stood in line and the doctor snipped them out with a long pair of (scissors) like vets castrate baby bulls.

Removing the tonsils can be useful. removing them just because is useless. I'm 58. I still have my tonsils. I had tonsillitis once in my life.
So for you, it would obviously be an unnecessary procedure. Just because it is unnecessary for you--or perhaps even for most--I don't understand why doctors want to say it is unnecessary for everyone.
Tonsils don't just cause tonsillitis, either. They catch strep germs--anything floating around.

So for you, it would obviously be an unnecessary procedure. Just because it is unnecessary for you--or perhaps even for most--I don't understand why doctors want to say it is unnecessary for everyone.
Tonsils don't just cause tonsillitis, either. They catch strep germs--anything floating around.
Removing tonsils just because, as was the norm for decades, is unnecessary.

Removing tonsils just because, as was the norm for decades, is unnecessary.

Your tonsils are important otherwise they wouldn't be in your body. Removing them is dumb and harmful to your health. However removal is yet another example of the fact that much of medical science today, is utter bull shit. Be careful with doctors. They are know to kill people at a very high rate.

The Tonsils

The tonsils are composed of lymphoid tissues, which create white blood cells needed to fight infections. Therefore, they are a critical part of the immune system. The tonsils especially promote resistance to all infections that enter through the mouth or nose, before infections have an opportunity to go on to impact the entire body. This pathway, which the tonsils guard, is the most common route for infections to enter the body. Nevertheless, the allopathic medical establishment still performs 500,000 of these surgeries annually, despite a plethora of research proving that these surgeries are detrimental.

Removing parts of the body is something that we have come to expect from the orthodox medical establishment, because they are known for treating the symptoms of ailments, but never the causes. Removing two inflamed (i.e. overworked) tonsils is the equivalent of removing smoke detectors because they are making too much noise. Members of the orthodox establishment have actually proudly paraded this stupidity as cutting edge, modern medicine. It is as if the emperor has no clothes.

Most shocking is the fact that surgeons usually wait until children are healthy to cut out their tonsils. They incredibly call cutting up healthy children ‘preventative medicine’.

Chop Shop Hospitals - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Forum List

Back