Is there a "Congressional White Caucus". if not will anyone have the guts to form it?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I don't suppose so.

After all the poor downtrodden blacks have been so beaten, so downtrodden... the only area they can ever get ahead is in sports and Congress.
I mean why according to racial equality activist Richard Lapchick, the NBA in 2011 was composed of 83 percent non-white players, including 78 percent black, four percent Latino, and one percent Asian; 17 percent of the players were white. The league had the highest percentage of black players of any major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada.

As of 2009 opening day rosters approximately 65% of NFL players are African-American, which includes players of "mixed-race" background as well as Samoan and Polynesian decent.

Oh by the way.. NBA's 'average' salary -- $5.15M -- a trendy, touchy subject
Which means that 78% of Black NBA players are millionaires...
Average NFL player salary: $1.9 million
Yet there it is the The Congressional Black Caucus | The official website of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Again... I'm not passing any judgement! I just wondered if there was and I did a search and couldn't find any in existence.
Plenty of curious people like myself that wondered if there was... but no Congressional White Caucus!

I just wondered why no White Congress member ever considered forming a Congressional White Caucus...
Just wondering.. FEAR maybe???

ayecarumbaoj3.jpg

Again... I'm not passing any judgement! I just wondered if there was and I did a search and couldn't find any in existence.
Plenty of curious people like myself that wondered if there was... but no Congressional White Caucus!

I just wondered why no White Congress member ever considered forming a Congressional White Caucus...

It was short-lived.

I believe they were called the Dixiecrats or Segregationists.

I don't suppose so.

After all the poor downtrodden blacks have been so beaten, so downtrodden... the only area they can ever get ahead is in sports and Congress.
I mean why according to racial equality activist Richard Lapchick, the NBA in 2011 was composed of 83 percent non-white players, including 78 percent black, four percent Latino, and one percent Asian; 17 percent of the players were white. The league had the highest percentage of black players of any major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada.

As of 2009 opening day rosters approximately 65% of NFL players are African-American, which includes players of "mixed-race" background as well as Samoan and Polynesian decent.

Yet there it is the The Congressional Black Caucus | The official website of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Wouldn't a fairer comparison of salaries between the NFL and the NBA be one of say just looking at starters? I mean an NBA team has what , maybe 20 guys whereas an NFL team has around 100.

However, I can't think of anyone in the NBA who comes even close to making what nearly every starting QB in the NFL makes. Oh starting with a white boy named Peyton Manning, I believe he's making $20M for this year alone.

:lmao: That may be the dumbest OP in USMB history. That was amazing. :clap2:

I bet you were never aware there is a Congressional BLACK caucus were you?

It's one of nearly 300 such caucuses on the Hill, groups that champion special interests as varied as bicycling, shellfish, prayer and France (yes, France).

Sudan Caucus (2006(?)–)
Out of Iraq Caucus (2006-)
Minor League Baseball Caucus
Caucuses of the United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But not one Congressional White Caucus!

I don't suppose so.

I sense a "white people are unfairly treated " theme from the RWrs today.

we need a caucus to protect gun rights ....and it will be made up of whites .blacks want to disarm us .

The Secret History of Guns

The Ku Klux Klan, Ronald Reagan, and, for most of its history, the NRA all worked to control guns. The Founding Fathers? They required gun ownership—and regulated it. And no group has more fiercely advocated the right to bear loaded weapons in public than the Black Panthers—the true pioneers of the modern pro-gun movement. In the battle over gun rights in America, both sides have distorted history and the law, and there’s no resolution in sight.

The Secret History of Guns - Adam Winkler - The Atlantic

The eighth-grade students gathering on the west lawn of the state capitol in Sacramento were planning to lunch on fried chicken with California’s new governor, Ronald Reagan, and then tour the granite building constructed a century earlier to resemble the nation’s Capitol. But the festivities were interrupted by the arrival of 30 young black men and women carrying .357 Magnums, 12-gauge shotguns, and .45-caliber pistols.

The 24 men and six women climbed the capitol steps, and one man, Bobby Seale, began to read from a prepared statement. “The American people in general and the black people in particular,” he announced, must take careful note of the racist California legislature aimed at keeping the black people disarmed and powerless Black people have begged, prayed, petitioned, demonstrated, and everything else to get the racist power structure of America to right the wrongs which have historically been perpetuated against black people The time has come for black people to arm themselves against this terror before it is too late.

Seale then turned to the others. “All right, brothers, come on. We’re going inside.” He opened the door, and the radicals walked straight into the state’s most important government building, loaded guns in hand. No metal detectors stood in their way.

It was May 2, 1967, and the Black Panthers’ invasion of the California statehouse launched the modern gun-rights movement

and then white people began demanding stricter gun legislation

:rofl:

I never understand these threads.

Do you guys think that white men are underrepresented in Congress?
NO!

In the 110th Congress there are 42 African Americans in the House and 1 in the Senate, totaling 43 total in Congress.
There are 27 Hispanics, six Asian Americans or a total of 76 non whites!
There are 435 seats in Congress...
Or 17% of the House are NON-Whites!
Population of the USA!! 308,745,538
Whites/European 223,553,265 or 72%
Yet House Representatives is 82%

So NO they are not UNDER REPRESENTED!!!
But that was NEVER the rationale for Caucus formation!
I mean 300 different interest groups including a RACIST group known as Congressional Black Caucus formed strictly out of being racists!

So why not a Congressional White Caucus that represents the racist's point of view?

I mean this is America where ALL have a right to be heard and vote!

Why should any interest group be based on racism??? i.e. Congressional Black Caucus is promoting racism with it's concentration on ONLY BLACK issues!

No " truth to Power " there folks!

Forum List

Back