Is there a Books/literature forum?

wavingrl

Nov 14, 2012
ATL
I looked--2x--didn't see one.

and I don't feel that anyone needs to create a new forum 'just for me'.

One author I enjoy--Madeleine L'Engle--children's books and more.
I am honestly more of a reader and I don't do that very much right now, than a writer.

Taught English/language arts---elementary and middle --one of life's better experiences.

'Good books like good friends should be few and well chosen'
-Louisa May Alcott

'Good books deserve good readers'--i think that is how it goes. my mind --what have I done with it? :)

'The more you read the further you will go'
-Dr. Seuss, of that I am certain.

Go to:Madeleine L'Engle.com

Madeleine L'Engle's Website - Author of A Wrinkle in Time

Your thoughts? I think she is outstanding/classic--now deceased. She made some good points--changed or upgraded some thinking. Someone I would invite to my 'dinner party' of the best of the best.

ok--I found a book related forum---'Reviews'.

I think I will C&P and post there.

If a mod wants to take the time to delete this thread---that might be best. Still reading FAQ's/Guidelines--I just do not see --How To Delete A Thread. 'Blind'--maybe. I wear bifocals--who knows why I cannot 'see' at times. Looking up at the clouds possibly.

Wavingrl, if you want to be more specific about a target literature such as "Mystery Novels" or "Technical writing," This Writing forum would be far and away a handier place to get specific knowledge from some of the erudite authors who inhabit USMB.

I think you're a great new addition to USMB, and I'm enjoying your posts when I see them. Keep up the good work! :)

thank you. i am more 'generic'--comparable to a 'Dell'--my needs are 'simple'.

'what book have you read/why did you like it'--eh--managed to somewhat function as a public school teacher of elementary/middle --English and Social Sciences.

a recreational hobby for me.

hats off to those who can pursue writing more seriously.

i think the 'Reviews' forum will work for me. confident that i can find my 'niche' here.

possibilities, eh? 'All is not lost'?

optimism --has worked in the past. guess i will try that approach again.

come what may.

New Topics

Forum List

Back