Is there a black preacher alive that is NOT racist?

What happened to the "colorblind" defense?

Like I said, being pro-black doesnt equal being anti-white. And since every black preacher is pro-themselves they are ALL being called racist. I guess the only way to not be racist is to be pro-some-other-race. *snap* but dam that would really make them a racist. Oh dear, what is a black person to do to make white america calm down?

Issues was what was colorblind, you said he only backed white issues.

Human race - you're really not that clever.

The fact that guilty whites and blacks voted for him due to his race is just that, a fact. .
It's also a fact that some voted for McCain for the same reason, again fact.

The racists are the ones the facts are reflecting.

If they are Black Preachers who also happen to be Democrats,they are very likely to be Racists. As most Black Democrats are Racists. That's just the way it is. The Democratic Party actually encourages this. Now if we're talking about Black Republicans,that's a whole other story. Most Black Republicans i've met are usually really cool & laid back. Not a bigoted bone in their bodies. However most Black Democrats i've met are very hostile and very bigoted. Hey these are just my experiences and opinions though. I'm open to hearing other's opinions.

Facinating!

Just the opposite of White Democrats and White Republicans! Amazing!!!

If they are Black Preachers who also happen to be Democrats,they are very likely to be Racists. As most Black Democrats are Racists. That's just the way it is. The Democratic Party actually encourages this. Now if we're talking about Black Republicans,that's a whole other story. Most Black Republicans i've met are usually really cool & laid back. Not a bigoted bone in their bodies. However most Black Democrats i've met are very hostile and very bigoted. Hey these are just my experiences and opinions though. I'm open to hearing other's opinions.

Facinating!

Hey i'm just relaying my own experiences & opinions. I haven't met a Black Democrat yet who wasn't bitter & Racist. Yet most Black Republicans i've met have been really cool and not bigoted at all. So of course there are Black Preachers who aren't Racist but they're probably not Democrats. But to be fair,i should say most not all. I'm sure there are some Black Preacher Democrats who aren't Racist as well. They're just very few in numbers. I catch a lot of Hell for saying this but it is my experience. Most Black Democrats just seem angry and bigoted. It is what it is.

Facinating!

Hey i'm just relaying my own experiences & opinions. I haven't met a Black Democrat yet who wasn't bitter & Racist. Yet most Black Republicans i've met have been really cool and not bigoted at all. So of course there are Black Preachers who aren't Racist but they're probably not Democrats. But to be fair,i should say most not all. I'm sure there are some Black Preacher Democrats who aren't Racist as well. They're just very few in numbers. I catch a lot of Hell for saying this but it is my experience. Most Black Democrats just seem angry and bigoted. It is what it is.

And I'm relaying my own experiences and opinions.

Is that okay? Thanks.

Facinating!

And I'm relaying my own experiences and opinions.

Is that okay? Thanks.

Yup. :)

If you stand up for black people and what is good for them, your a black racist.

OK now on to something else.

Why are the republicans taking money making business run by the state and turn it over to private business.

If you stand up for black people and what is good for them, your a black racist.

Why are the republicans taking money making business run by the state and turn it over to private business.

But that's not what most of them are doing. Most of them are spewing Racist hate. But like i said,that's because most of em are Democrats. Black Republicans seem much more chill and don't obsess over the race stuff.

:lol:

Facinating!

:lol: Still using the term racist all willy nilly eh? blacks dont believe they are better than any other race, sure you can find an example or two but that is not the majority.

But that's not what most of them are doing. Most of them are spewing Racist hate. But like i said,that's because most of em are Democrats. Black Republicans seem much more chill and don't obsess over the race stuff.

Link?

Dont confuse black love for white hate. Loving ourselves have nothing to do with hating you or white people

Forum List

Back