Clinton Is the World better off?

Proud Vet

Rookie
Feb 6, 2017
The morning after the election results, Hillary's concession speech was delayed by several hours due to her despondence and failure to prepare for the loss. This shows her utter arrogance and ignorance! What if she had blown her brains out during her despondence?

The morning after the election results, Hillary's concession speech was delayed by several hours due to her despondence and failure to prepare for the loss. This shows her utter arrogance and ignorance! What if she had blown her brains out during her despondence?
What if she had blown her brains out during her despondence?

She's a better shot than I gave her credit

Good point! I hadn't thought of that. Plus, it would have a major impact on gun control. If having guns readily available could have led to ridding the world of a poison like her, maybe they would be laying around everywhere. But then again, they are already everywhere, thank God there are some of us who use them responsibly to counteract the ones who don't.

Good point! I hadn't thought of that. Plus, it would have a major impact on gun control. If having guns readily available could have led to ridding the world of a poison like her, maybe they would be laying around everywhere. But then again, they are already everywhere, thank God there are some of us who use them responsibly to counteract the ones who don't.

You promote killing somebody because they disagree with you?

You promote killing somebody because they disagree with you?

Nice try!

A. Tell me where I promoted killing anyone?
B. The question of if the world would be better off has nothing to do with me disagreeing with her, it's all about the fact that she is a despicable, deplorable human being who the world could well do without.

Forum List

Back