Is the "WALL" a new Confederate Monument towards Racism?

We all know a wall is, well, a "wall".

It didn't work for China. And they spent a thousand years building it.

It can be easily defeated by a tunnel or a ladder.

We know the money to build the wall would be better spent on border agents and surveillance equipment. It would not only be cheaper, but it would be more productive.

I believe the Alt White and the Right Wing want the wall as a monument to racism. No one is protesting illegal white people coming in. Only blacks and browns.

Is the Alt White sending a message saying "People of color, KEEP OUT!"?

Only in your tiny little mind.

We know the money to build the wall would be better spent on border agents and surveillance equipment. It would not only be cheaper, but it would be more productive.

I believe the Alt White and the Right Wing want the wall as a monument to racism. No one is protesting illegal white people coming in. Only blacks and browns.

Then why are minorities so unwelcome in the GOP?

Obama supported it, so did Schumer are you saying democrats are racist?

Then why are minorities so unwelcome in the GOP?

They aren't. Once again, it is only in your tiny little mind that minorities are treated bad by anyone. That is called propaganda.

Forum List

Back