Is the Vatican full of Nazis?

I've never seen TM lie.

This issue is way too emotional, which is why I try not to play armchair foreign policy expert on it.

When someone is repeatedly given credible evidence that what they are saying is untrue and they continue to vociferously repeat the same assertions, despite having been corrected, that person is lying.

When someone is repeatedly given credible evidence that what they are saying is untrue and they continue to vociferously repeat the same assertions, despite having been corrected, that person is lying.
Yep. And that is exactly what she's doing. She's like the Bass and his idiotic proclamations that liberals support pedophilia and the destruction of society.

Makes me queazy.

exactly
they ignore facts that were presented

I've never seen TM lie.

This issue is way too emotional, which is why I try not to play armchair foreign policy expert on it.

I know you mean well. I have absolutely no doubt about that. But if you look at her posts of the past few days they have gotten progressively outrageous as she's shown to be wrong. I think reasonable people can disagree on this issue, but no one can really disagre that a country has the right to defend itself after 3,000 missiles have been dropped on it.

Well, I haven't read the whole thread.

I've never seen TM use inflammatory language like zionist, or israeli nazis, like some of the real anti-israeli kooks. That language is just inflammatory and stupid. So my impression is different, than towards the ones that use rabid lexicon.

The Vatican, the Red Cross, Jimmy Carter, Walt & Mearsheimer, Pat Buchanan, NPR, Roseanne Barr, Noam Chomsky, the United Nations...

So many Nazis these days! Oy!

I've never seen TM use inflammatory language like zionist, or israeli nazis, like some of the real anti-israeli kooks. That language is just inflammatory and stupid. So my impression is different, than towards the ones that use rabid lexicon.

when someone says that the person on whom 3,000 missiles were dropped is "starting WWIII" because they responded... or are intentionally targeting children when terrorists wired a school so children would die, does that person really need to use the buzzwords?

The Vatican, the Red Cross, Jimmy Carter, Walt & Mearsheimer, Pat Buchanan, NPR, Roseanne Barr, Noam Chomsky, the United Nations...

So many Nazis these days! Oy!

You know what's not funny? If I remember correctly the Vatican did turn it's back while the 6 million European Jews were systematically murdered.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

she started 2 threads(this is one of them) where she was sarcastically calling Israel nazi

when someone says that the person on whom 3,000 missiles were dropped is "starting WWIII" because they responded... or are intentionally targeting children when terrorists wired a school so children would die, does that person really need to use the buzzwords?

I didn't read that. I just jumped in on the tail end of the thread.

Its not world war three, the israeli's have the right to defend themselves, and I honestly don't know what the eff is going on over there. It sucks that so many people are dying. But, I'll just shut up since I don't know much about this. :scared1:

I didn't read that. I just jumped in on the tail end of the thread.

Its not world war three, the israeli's have the right to defend themselves, and I honestly don't know what the eff is going on over there. It sucks that so many people are dying. But, I'll just shut up since I don't know much about this. :scared1:

You never have to shut up. And I have no issue with you on this. There are certainly differences in how we'd each like to resolve the problem. But I think most people really would like to see it resolved with all sides going on to live long and happy lives. My objection to what's been posted over he past couple of days by TM, in increasinly hysterical waves is that her comments are made without a single word of criticism about the people who sent the 3,000 missiles and used children as shields.

Notice how nice Jill is when you kiss her ass and claim ignorance. :)

no, you braindead, whining putz... I'm nice to him because a) he's my friend; and b) he's not an anti-semite.

do you ever not whine? do you need a paci? here ya go...

clear-white-pacifier-MUTE-BUTTON.jpg

You never have to shut up. And I have no issue with you on this. There are certainly differences in how we'd each like to resolve the problem. But I think most people really would like to see it resolved with all sides going on to live long and happy lives. My objection to what's been posted over he past couple of days by TM, in increasinly hysterical waves is that her comments are made without a single word of criticism about the people who sent the 3,000 missiles and used children as shields.

I hear ya, sister.

Hopefully, most people think those hamas dudes who are shooting rockets are assholes. I don't think most people care if those dudes get bumped off.

I certainly think there is a pletheora of opinion on how to ultimately resolve this, but I am neither smart enough or informed enough to know what the heck to do about it. I also think when posters toss around words like zionist its intentionally inflammatory and unneccessary.

no, you braindead, whining putz... I'm nice to him because a) he's my friend; and b) he's not an anti-semite.

do you ever not whine? do you need a paci? here ya go...

clear-white-pacifier-MUTE-BUTTON.jpg

Yes you Are such a fine, honest, upstanding person arn't you Jilly

As long as you agree with her on everything, Jillybaby is a good friend :)

Last edited:
Israel Outraged as Vatican Calls Gaza a ‘Big Concentration Camp’ | News From Antiwar.com

Echoing Pope Benedict XVI’s repeated calls to end the ongoing bloodshed in the Gaza Strip, Vatican Justice and Peace Minister Cardinal Renato Martino urged both the Israeli government and Hamas to show more willingness toward peace talks and for the world to help them come an agreement that would end the ongoing Israeli invasion.

He also expressed concerns about the dire humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip, saying “let’s look at the conditions in Gaza: these increasingly resemble a big concentration camp.”

Isreal is outraged? :clap2: That takes gumption!

Forum List

Back