Is the Vatican full of Nazis?

Just as having a free media is a good thing, there are those in the media who love to put their slant on things. The International Red Cross is much the same. The overall purpose they serve is good, but there are many within its ranks who have their own agendas, so as with the media, you can't believe everything they tell us.

The same Vatican that assited SS men in their escapes after WWII by issuing Visas as part of the ODESSA pipeline?

That Vatican?

Are those same people still alive and running the Vatican?

Does this mean the german people can never be believed ever again?

Yet take whatever the current government of Israel says as gospel?

Are those same people still alive and running the Vatican?

Does this mean the german people can never be believed ever again?

You're still alive? Why aren't you running through the Vatican?

Does this mean that Truth(doesn't)Matters can never be believed ever again? I'd say yes.

I guess your posts "Is the Vatican fullof Nazis" and "Is the Red Cross full of Nazis" kinda pointed at what you really are.......

A one trick pony.

Last edited:
Because all you people say so.

The Vatican is evil and the red cross is evil.

The Isreali government could never lie.

do you believe what you can see with your own eyes, or only what someone says if its negative to Israel?

And do you only belive that The government of Israel is incapable of ever telling a lie?

That is the consensus here it seems.

Our government lies but the Israeli one could not possibly have people who lie in it.

The red Cross are liars and so is the Vatican.

And do you only belive that The government of Israel is incapable of ever telling a lie?

Now you are lying yourself, TM, and that's pretty sad. The consensus here is not that Israel is incapable of telling a lie.

The consensus here is to doubt what terrorists put out as propaganda. And I'm going to go with people that don't support terrorism every time.

But feel free to go with people that think blowing up the WTC is a cause for celebration.

Just admit it. You'd get more respect. Sunni might be a cretin but he's an honest cretin.

Our government lies but the Israeli one could not possibly have people who lie in it.

The red Cross are liars and so is the Vatican.
wow, you are such a freakin moron

Last edited:
But I agree with you now , you convinced me.

Israel never lies.

Everyone who says anything about Israel that is not nice is a lying nazi.

Its the perfect country.

But I agree with you Divecon.

Only the government of Israel is telling the truth and the red cross are a pack of liars.

Well it started out as a question if you read it very carefully.

Now the people here have convinced me that the government of Israel is incapable of lying and the the red cross and the Vatican must be Nazis.

Now tell me how just before an election are we supposed to believe the current government of Israel would not lie to sucure their re election?

You people need to realize any government is capable of lying.

Forum List

Back