Is the Vatican full of Nazis?

Why do you believe Israel over the red cross and why should the Vatican be ashamed of not wanting Palestinians treated like animals?

What a salient arguement.

This is why the world is not going buy this crap anymore.

I have never said I was a fan of Hamas.

These children are not responsible for what Hamas does.

Israel is lying to the world and you dont care?

The Red Cross has had some serious issues with corruption in the past. They are no more the arbiter of all that is just and right than the UN is.

Though they are considerably more useful.

I hope everyone understands there is a mighty big difference in the American Red Cross and the International Red Cross!

Tell us why the international red cross is not trustable?

Hamas are the ones responsible for those children being hurt and killed
blame them, not Israel

Israel Outraged as Vatican Calls Gaza a ‘Big Concentration Camp’ | News From Antiwar.com

Echoing Pope Benedict XVI’s repeated calls to end the ongoing bloodshed in the Gaza Strip, Vatican Justice and Peace Minister Cardinal Renato Martino urged both the Israeli government and Hamas to show more willingness toward peace talks and for the world to help them come an agreement that would end the ongoing Israeli invasion.

He also expressed concerns about the dire humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip, saying “let’s look at the conditions in Gaza: these increasingly resemble a big concentration camp.”

Gaza is a dire humanitarian situation. However, it will not change until the Palistinians lay down their weapons and work toward peace. The deal is very simple. Israel exists and will continue to exist as it now does. If the Palestinians want a new state of their own, that can be created. If they would do so, and end the fighting, the Jews would gladly help them build their new state with new industry and a shared existence. The Palestinians could have a state of their own which they could be proud of and the endless killing could finally end. Then they could actually work on improving their living conditions. I would imagine in a reasonable amount of time, their standard of living could be comparable to that of the Israelis.

But, the Palis are more interested in terrorizing the Jews. It seems to be the only thing that gives their feable lives meaning.

I don't think they are lying. I'm just wondering why you are only condemning one side while claiming you don't support Hamas.

Im not condemding any side. Im pointing out that Israels government is lying.

Why are they lying?

Do you really think they are infallable?

Why are they lying?

no, Israel showed a video of that school with Hamas firing Kassam rockets from it
stop being such a complete fool
Hamas doesnt give a rats ass for those children, thats why they use them as human shields

Why are they lying?

No, I don't think they are infallible and I don't think they are lying. But I do think you spend a lot of time defending Hamas and I'm trying to understand why.

No, I don't think they are infallible and I don't think they are lying. But I do think you spend a lot of time defending Hamas and I'm trying to understand why.

Calling out a government to not kill children is not defending Hamas.

If Israel is telling the truth then the IRC is lying.

Why in gods name would you believe a government over the red cross?

Calling out a government to not kill children is not defending Hamas.

If Israel is telling the truth then the IRC is lying.

Why in gods name would you believe a government over the red cross?
TM, you've started countless threads slamming Israel. If you can't be honest there's no point in talking to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
TM, you've started countless threads slamming Israel. If you can't be honest there's no point in talking to you.

I have not defended Hamas.

I have called out Israel on its horrible treatment of these people. I dont care what religion either are. This is not in the USs best interest. They are creating a new generation of terrorist for us to fight.

Forum List

Back