Is the USA Dying?

Chris67

Rookie
Nov 12, 2008
Fantastic article about what we've become as a country. Gave me more than a moments pause about the future of the USA.

Google HusbandTribe and look under News & Opinion.

is this your way arround the rules of not advertizing another site on this one?

The USA has been dying for a long time now. NAFTA, Gatt and other so called "free trade" agreements are just more nails in the coffin. The USA is dead, long live Cascadia.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Every living thing in this world is dying. This nation. It's people. That nation. That peoples.

It will break down. Its always in a process of breaking down. Sometimes it can be healed and continue. Sometimes new creatures/nations need to be born.

Its the circle of life. Im not going to bother looking up your article when the entire premise is stupid. We are dying. Get over it.

The USA has been dying for a long time now. NAFTA, Gatt and other so called "free trade" agreements are just more nails in the coffin. The USA is dead, long live Cascadia.

I don't agree with NAFTA, CAFTA, the WTO or any of that nonsense, but free trade is good for the country.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Free trade? What a joke!

Reagan and the Bushes bankrupted America by reducing taxes for the wealthy while borrowing for huge increases in military spending...

ReaganBushDebt.org

Is the USA Dying?

Some of us are.

axl15.gif

Quit spamming this shit or I'm cutting it out. I'm not telling you again.

8 billion threads about William Ayers and not a peep out of you, but I can't post a website that links to the U.S. Treasury website?

It has links to the U.S. Treasury website so people can see the figures for themselves.

I feel we are moving in a very bad direction, and Bush II took us a long way there in a very short time over the past year.

TARP is perhaps the biggest evil that will send us into dictatorship. With TARP, the government is grabbing a hold of Lenin's "commanding Heights."

I like anything the moves freedom forward, so I was in favor of NAFTA. Free trade is always a good thing.

The way the Obamabots behave about the Obamessia is the scariest thing I have seen. I am just glad they aren't into prussian military discipline the way the old style NAZIs were. But the cultism they show is weird and excessive. It is not quite so bad as the cult of Great Leader Kim, but it is heading that direction. It is unnerving that there can be no questions of the Obamessia. There can be no doubt. He is the way, the truth and the light.

Another unnerving thing is that anti semitism is now become cool again. The stuff I have seen floating around this year seems very dangerous.

The real bad thing is we have abandoned our gods and are now only into ego gratification. That is the way to damnation.

I feel we are moving in a very bad direction, and Bush II took us a long way there in a very short time over the past year.

TARP is perhaps the biggest evil that will send us into dictatorship. With TARP, the government is grabbing a hold of Lenin's "commanding Heights."

I like anything the moves freedom forward, so I was in favor of NAFTA. Free trade is always a good thing.

The way the Obamabots behave about the Obamessia is the scariest thing I have seen. I am just glad they aren't into prussian military discipline the way the old style NAZIs were. But the cultism they show is weird and excessive. It is not quite so bad as the cult of Great Leader Kim, but it is heading that direction. It is unnerving that there can be no questions of the Obamessia. There can be no doubt. He is the way, the truth and the light.

Another unnerving thing is that anti semitism is now become cool again. The stuff I have seen floating around this year seems very dangerous.

The real bad thing is we have abandoned our gods and are now only into ego gratification. That is the way to damnation.

Our gods?

You mean Zeus, Aphrodite, and Odin?

8 billion threads about William Ayers and not a peep out of you, but I can't post a website that links to the U.S. Treasury website?

It has links to the U.S. Treasury website so people can see the figures for themselves.

the links add nothing to the board. We're tired of you playing the role of Monica Lewinsky the way you've been doing the last eight months.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back