Is the US headed for 30 year 'mega-drought'

You have already been proven wrong by the scientists that have been monitering the climate changes. Lie as much as you want, anybody that has watched the glaciers in the US decline in the last 50 years knows full well that the climate is warming.
so what is it I lied about? enlighten me! I'll be glad to respond once I know what it is. :biggrin:

Now, Just Crazy, that is exactly the kind of reply we expect when your silly posts and lies are exposed.
what is the lie? enlighten me

OBTW, are you saying you provided an experiment that shows what 120PPM of CO2 will do to temperatures? Is that it? hey, I just never saw it, so how can I lie?:eusa_angel:

droughts large and small come and go since forever. Ive posted up maps of the past hundred years of drought in America many times. There are good years........there are bad years. The climate change connection is one of the most bogus of all their methods of deception.

Youll notice that none of the climate change crusaders ever put drought into a historical perspective. Why? Because if they did, they would look like dicks.

Instead, the skeptic's make them look like dicks.:woohoo::boobies::boobies::woohoo:

Wars too. And famines. And plagues. Car accidents. Shootings. Robberies. Falls. Disease. These things happen ALL the time. There is simply no point in attempting to reduce or eliminate any of them. Right Skooks? Right JC? Right!

Really funny, people posting that because something has happened in the past, no matter how many times it happens in a given period, it is irrelevant. Such people apparently never made the aquiantance of a normal curve, and standard deviation.

Forum List

Back