Is the United Kingdom an Islamist Colony?

The UK. Ahh. the UK. They are fucked, I mean they are self hating neurotic self destroying assholes. Self defeating well meaning twits. Tommy Tyrant in a nutshell. Californian intellectuals. It's why non wankers are fleeing Britain or California. They don't agree and they cant afford to disagree. Brexit or Trump are the backlash against the idiot fringe that would destroy us....
When were you last in the UK ?
Who would want to go there?
Not me... I might accidentally utter the wrong thing and get thrown in jail. I'm not accustomed to pure fascism and speech control.

The UK. Ahh. the UK. They are fucked, I mean they are self hating neurotic self destroying assholes. Self defeating well meaning twits. Tommy Tyrant in a nutshell. Californian intellectuals. It's why non wankers are fleeing Britain or California. They don't agree and they cant afford to disagree. Brexit or Trump are the backlash against the idiot fringe that would destroy us....
So you havent been here either. Do you know any British people ? What do your Muslim friends think about your crazy views ?

So you havent been here either. Do you know any British people ? What do your Muslim friends think about your crazy views ?
What does that have to do with Islam and your leaders shitting all over you?

You seem a bit angry over things that you have no knowledge of. Can I ask if you are an adult ?

No, you’re just paranoid xenophobes

In the 80s--not that long ago really--my parents used to take a weekend to go shopping in Dearborn, MI. That entire community is now unrecognizable. That's what happens, you know. Not so much assimilation but overtake. See: Dearborn. See: Minneapolis. See: the UK.

What do your American Friends think of your hate for America?

In the 80s--not that long ago really--my parents used to take a weekend to go shopping in Dearborn, MI. That entire community is now unrecognizable. That's what happens, you know. Not so much assimilation but overtake. See: Dearborn. See: Minneapolis. See: the UK.

A shopping mall I go to in Germany looks like downtown Cairo.

Sure. But of course can't say anything about that. They would be happy to rail on Americans and Trump though

You seem a bit angry over things that you have no knowledge of. Can I ask if you are an adult ?

So do you.

Sure. But of course can't say anything about that. They would be happy to rail on Americans and Trump though

I remember being in the centre of London, listening to the sonorous tones of the Call to Prayer booming out of the loudspeakers from........somewhere.

I remember being in the centre of London, listening to the sonorous tones of the Call to Prayer booming out of the loudspeakers from........somewhere.

Really? Because I just spent a week there two weeks ago and heard no such thing and I was staying right in Trafalgar Square. I don't think you remember what you think you do.

Really? Because I just spent a week there two weeks ago and heard no such thing and I was staying right in Trafalgar Square. I don't think you remember what you think you do.

You think I'm making it up?

Some things you just know

I think I know my own country well enough. I actually lived in London at one time.

I think I know my own country well enough. I actually lived in London at one time.

Then you would know the closest mosque to the city center is a bit aways in Euston. So how did you hear these allegedly blaring calls to prayer in the city center that apparently nobody else can?

Then you would know the closest mosque to the city center is a bit aways in Euston. So how did you hear these allegedly blaring calls to prayer in the city center that apparently nobody else can?

Nobody being the people I was with.

I didn't say they were blaring, I said sonorous.

Can I ask if you are a man? You have not said anything remotely connected to manhood. In short, cowards are not men, they are cowards.

Forum List

Back