Is the term "African American" on the way out?

Ariux

Rookie
Mar 16, 2012
I was reading the news, "Predominately white church refuses to marry black couple." BLACK?

In the 90s, the term "African American" was so common that you could often catch libtards in the media refer to Afros in other parts of the world as "African Americans." The term was invented in the 1960s, and imposed on the public over threats of being accused of being racist if you didn't use the term.

Afros change their identification every few few decades to make older generations of whites look like bigots. Old people often stick to the term they learned when young and have trouble using newer terms. Old Afros still commonly used the term "negro", must be because they're bigots? You would have no doubt if they were white.

But, "African-American" never really took over. It's just too cumbersome of a word, and drags nationality into issues purely about race. Now, Afros are going to have to find another word? How about "Afro"? You can thank me now!

Shit be any other name is still shit.

I was reading the news, "Predominately white church refuses to marry black couple." BLACK?

In the 90s, the term "African American" was so common that you could often catch libtards in the media refer to Afros in other parts of the world as "African Americans." The term was invented in the 1960s, and imposed on the public over threats of being accused of being racist if you didn't use the term.

Afros change their identification every few few decades to make older generations of whites look like bigots. Old people often stick to the term they learned when young and have trouble using newer terms. Old Afros still commonly used the term "negro", must be because they're bigots? You would have no doubt if they were white.

But, "African-American" never really took over. It's just too cumbersome of a word, and drags nationality into issues purely about race. Now, Afros are going to have to find another word? How about "Afro"? You can thank me now!

Shit be any other name is still shit.

Yes, ever since they found out that there are Whites that immigrated from Africa and also claim the title of Afro-Americans.

• Banned

Don't try that at home.

For the making of this video, trained emergency personnel were on hand. Should our dare-devil have been overtaken by the hoard of Afros, the emergency personnel would provided an opportunity to escape via the deployment of a basketball.

Last edited:
Huey has black rage. I'm guessing that, even with the benefits of affirmative action, he is still a loser.

Huey has black rage. I'm guessing that, even with the benefits of affirmative action, he is still a loser.
I dont have Black rage you on the other hand are the loser.I made more before Afirmative action then when it came into existance,I cleaned up.Always had the best jobs,with great pay and bennies.So take your BS and try it on another Blackman.:clap2:

No one should be called African American unless you were born in Africa, and emigrated to the US. If you are black, and born in the US, you are a black American, not African, and I don't care what you say.

I am quarter Japanese, yet I don't refer to myself as being Japanese Australian. I also don't call myself Irish-Scottish-English-German-Japanese-Australian, because I am an Australian who happens to have slanty eyes.

I dont have Black rage you on the other hand are the loser.I made more before Afirmative action then when it came into existance,I cleaned up.Always had the best jobs,with great pay and bennies.So take your BS and try it on another Blackman.:clap2:

You are one old, sorry sucka. Did Obama pay your mortgage too?

You are one old, sorry sucka. Did Obama pay your mortgage too?
you have a nerve with the old,who paid for your trailer.

Why don't Negroes want to be Negroes?
Why do white people want to be dark like Negros.Dont worry give it 10 years you will be,The sun's not playing.

Why do black people like to bleach their skin and straighten their hair? Seriously. Your women are so fuckin desirous to be like us normal folks that they use relaxer by the gallon. And fucking Clorox! Talk about desperate to escape who you are. I'll bet Huey looks like Sammy Sosa.

Don't understand the polarization of hyphenated nationalities. Americans are Americans. End of.

Color is as irrelevant as the Home Shopping Network. I know what I am and I accept what I am, but I find it amusing that others seek to define me by it and it alone. An interesting, if terribly flawed notion.

Forum List

Back