Is The Sun Shining At Your House?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Good. Me? I'm sitting here in the middle of this tropical depression and it's raining like a monsoon. Not expected to see the sun til Tues. So, it'll be pizza for labor day picnic and on the bright side mother nature will fill up the pool and I won't have to..

Not raining at this moment, but we're looking at another 6" added to the 7 we've gotten already, before this is over. I have an above ground pool and I had to drain about 4" out yesterday afternoon.
It's looking like the ribs will be cooked on the broiler tomorrow.

Not raining at this moment, but we're looking at another 6" added to the 7 we've gotten already, before this is over. I have an above ground pool and I had to drain about 4" out yesterday afternoon.

Ribs? :eusa_drool:

Ribs? :eusa_drool:
They're marinating in Conservative bbq sauce right now. You wouldn't like them.

holiday-pack-teaparty2.png

Not a cloud in the sky and at 11 am my time its 70 degrees. Probably get to 80 and then when the sun goes down 60 degrees. I love when fall first starts to show up. Cool at night and warm during the day with low humidity.

Forum List

Back