Is The Silent Majority dead?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
That was the term Nixon used to describe his landslide win for re-election in 72.

Went to bed around 7 that evening.

you will never be able to win another election by keeping people from voting.

That is what happened elections night

That was the term Nixon used to describe his landslide win for re-election in 72.

Try, again, Skippy.

The Silent Majority

"The silent majority is an unspecified large majority of people in a country or group who do not express their opinions publicly."

You wannabe-"conservatives" need to quit relying on your imagination for Historical-data.

(....And, start admitting how young you are.)
303.gif

Stayed awake all night listening for the results on the radio of the Nixon- Humprey prez election in 68 -even though I was too young to vote.

Hawaii was important.

I did not want to see HHH get elected.

Last edited:
The silent majority of Americans just isn't the majority any longer so it doesn't matter whether they are silent or not. Haven't you heard, demographics have changed. It's not your Father's America. It's a different country that just happens to share the same name as the old country. If you are an old style American then you owe absolutely no loyalty to New America, nor is it deserving of your patriotism. It's a different nation. Just ask the democrats, they will be happy to tell you how the country has changed. The only puzzle is that they fully expect some sort of loyalty to this new nation, conceived in dependency, and dedicated to the rights of only some people.

No they are not dead.
They just aren't silent any more.
They are out there voicing their opinions.
This is why the far left are so upset about it. They hate it . :lol:

The silent majority has been replaced by the whining sheep.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCUC-wElkM]Rock in Rio 08 Madrid NEIL YOUNG *HEY HEY MY MY* - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
The silent majority of Americans just isn't the majority any longer so it doesn't matter whether they are silent or not. Haven't you heard, demographics have changed. It's not your Father's America. It's a different country that just happens to share the same name as the old country. If you are an old style American then you owe absolutely no loyalty to New America, nor is it deserving of your patriotism. It's a different nation. Just ask the democrats, they will be happy to tell you how the country has changed. The only puzzle is that they fully expect some sort of loyalty to this new nation, conceived in dependency, and dedicated to the rights of only some people.

Yep!
And controlled by only 20% of them.
They think they know whats best for everyone in this country.
If you don't go along with them you are viciously vilified by hateful words and actions.

Forum List

Back