Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

Is the right responsible for Gifford shooting?

• Total voters
Even though Laughner had a grudge against liberal Giffords, it was mental illness that was responsible for the attack.

So, yeah, you could definitely say :cuckoo:the rw was responsible. ;)

Even though Laughner had a grudge against liberal Giffords, it was mental illness that was responsible for the attack.

Your information is a bit off.

He had a grudge because she wasnt liberal enough.

Your information is a bit off.

He had a grudge because she wasnt liberal enough.

Don't bother him with details. He is still trying to fit the round peg in the square hole.

Stupid monkeys

The NRA, the right, and the people that vote for them are partially responsible for sure.

Oh yeah the old Charlton Heston made him do it bullshit
Loughner is mentally defective. How did the NRA see that coming. What should they have done to prevent him from obtaining a weapon?
I guess they should be required to distribute a list of potential homicidal maniacs to FFL holders, right?
Hell Chris, even you seem capable of feigning sanity at times.

lol i won't....hopefully someone will hire me soon....
and thank you

If you move to KC I'll hire you. Starting pay is 13, Prove your worth and abilities and be at 15 within a month. Long run you will learn a skill that never goes out of demand.

Only thing is you have to tolerate my bs. Scott has been with me for nearly 14 years and he is getting old. If nothing else you would learn a trade that never gets out of demand. I've taught many to make a buck but few have enough brains to know what to do with it

I'm serious.

I wouldn't hire him to lick the sweat off my balls.

He's a Loser.

So. Now we know what line of business you are in.

Forum List

Back