Is the Quran Gods words?

There may be more mileage in this thread, as there are some new people here.

Have you read any of the history of the jewish tribes in Medina and Mecca. That is probably how Muhammed got his info, also many Christians traveled and traded there. Muhammed pushed monotheism on other Arab tribes, same as the OT, much more infighting among the tribes in the OT. Remember the Romans had taken over Judea, the wealthy jews chose to leave and many were living in Medina area and Yemen even long before the Romans took over.. I believe from what I have read, that the Jews wanted their country back from the Christians, as the Muslims are the ones who fought the Christians and RC and EO for Jerusalem. The battle of Badr is in the Koran, a fight between Muhammed and the Arabs who wanted to keep their other lesser gods, and Muhammed won. Also then fighting happened between some Jewish tribes and Muslim. Believe me this is no different , and actually I think the OT is worst as far as the fighting among the tribes and the genocidal actions which they contributed to Yahweh. I do believe the Jew greatly influenced Muhammed writings, and it even says the holy city belongs to the Jews in the Quran , of which one can read in every article they write about how even the Quran says God gave the Jews the holy city. Also they have (the Jews) have the gentiles worshipping a jew as God. Just saying. Now we once again have the Christians fighting the Muslims.

New Topics

Forum List

Back