Is the Propagand Machine Beginning to Fail?

A point here. If we get another year that places in the ten warmest, in spite of a record La Nina, what then do you fellows say? For the solar activity is still low.

top ten or compared to the last decade?

what ever happened to 1934 as the warmest year and 1921 as the third warmest year in the US after the 2007 Y2K discovery? oh yah, more corrections.

I believe they call them "adjustments" now.:lol::lol:

A point here. If we get another year that places in the ten warmest, in spite of a record La Nina, what then do you fellows say? For the solar activity is still low.

top ten or compared to the last decade?

what ever happened to 1934 as the warmest year and 1921 as the third warmest year in the US after the 2007 Y2K discovery? oh yah, more corrections.

What ever happened to the fact that the US only comprises 2% of the global surface? The name is global warming, dingleberry.

This is the NOAA chart for the ten hottest years on record. GISS, UAH may shuffle them around a bit, especially in the top three, but nine of the ten will still be in the last decade. And I am betting that, in spite of the very strong La Nina, that 2011 will displace one of these years to take it's place in the top ten.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011/01/2010-joins-top-ten-hottest-years-record.php

This useful chart from NOAA should demonstrate one startling thing above all: The 10 hottest years ever recorded have all taken place after 1997. As in 10 of the last 12 years have been the hottest on record. And if that doesn't seem to stir any concern -- let's just look at a sampling of the extreme weather events brought on by a hotter, wetter climate last year:

This is the NOAA chart for the ten hottest years on record. GISS, UAH may shuffle them around a bit, especially in the top three, but nine of the ten will still be in the last decade. And I am betting that, in spite of the very strong La Nina, that 2011 will displace one of these years to take it's place in the top ten.

The Top 10 Hottest Years on Record : TreeHugger

This useful chart from NOAA should demonstrate one startling thing above all: The 10 hottest years ever recorded have all taken place after 1997. As in 10 of the last 12 years have been the hottest on record. And if that doesn't seem to stir any concern -- let's just look at a sampling of the extreme weather events brought on by a hotter, wetter climate last year:

I predict 2011 ends up on the giss data with .51-.52 anomaly. This is with a strong nina that is stronger then the one in 2008.

Forum List

Back