Is the Post Office Not Picking Up Republicans Political Contributions?

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
I just wondered if anybody else has had the experience of putting a political contribution in the mailbox with the flag up and having a postal worker not picking it up?

I've put my contribution in the mail box 3 days in a row, keep going back and putting the flag up, and the postal picker upper is leaving it in the box.

I'm not understanding this.

drive down to the office and say id like to mail this and ask why.
Do you need your hand held for this crap or something?

not everyone is out to get you dipshit

I just wondered if anybody else has had the experience of putting a political contribution in the mailbox with the flag up and having a postal worker not picking it up?

I've put my contribution in the mail box 3 days in a row, keep going back and putting the flag up, and the postal picker upper is leaving it in the box.

Maybe the smell of bacon grease and cat urine turned them off.

That much is obvious.....

The_one_and_only_tinfoil_hat.jpg

He's got x-ray vision and knows its a contribution to the Republicans and he's abusing his position.

drive down to the office and say id like to mail this and ask why.
Do you need your hand held for this crap or something?

not everyone is out to get you dipshit
Oh, yeah, right matey. Trust every hater who calls me a Freudian First Stage ad hominem taboo word, and they're just gonna help me get my mail sent.

:lalala:

Maybe the smell of bacon grease and cat urine turned them off.
I don't cook anymore and Touch stays in his spacious garden room, since I don't garden anymore either.

That much is obvious.....

The_one_and_only_tinfoil_hat.jpg
Thank you, Mr. McAddled, but she's much prettier than me. :redface:

He's got x-ray vision and knows its a contribution to the Republicans and he's abusing his position.
Actually, the giveaway is the Business Reply Mail envelope labeled REPUBLICAN HEADQUARTERS in bolded letters. You know how cheap us righties are. :D

does it have a Stamp on it?...........

If true, most "normal" people would call the Post Office - instead of starting a conspiracy thread on a politics message board.

does it have a Stamp on it?...........
It says, "No Postage Necessary if mailed in the United States."

Forum List

Back