Is the Pope Catholic?

your lies dont bother me....just amuse me....but i think eveyrone should get fair warning ...of what type of poster you are...simple as that

your lies dont bother me....just amuse me....but i think eveyrone should get fair warning ...of what type of poster you are...simple as that

Thanks. We've all been warned about you as well.

But the fact you're imbalanced - I kind of feel sorry for you.

Best of luck with the continued therapy.

I think you're just punking out, because there really is no good reason.

You're right. There's no reason.
Women can step right up and be priests.
Spread the word!!!

Idiot.

Well, you haven't given one that makes any sense beyond "that's the way it's always been". It's a cop out, NOT an argument.

As I said - you proclaimed there's no reason.
Therefore, based on your conclusion - women can be priests.

I suggest you spread the word.

Idiot.

Oh great.

A post inviting us to a Catholic-smacking contest.

How fucked up some of you folks truly are.

I don't see how telling the truth about what the RCC says is "Catholic smacking". We don't make this stuff up. The Vatican putting ordaining women as priests on the same grave crime list as pedophile priests.

If anyone is getting smacked it's Catholics by Catholics. Pedophile priests "smacking" Catholic childen and the Vatican smacking Catholic women with vocations to be priests.

You're right. There's no reason.
Women can step right up and be priests.
Spread the word!!!

Idiot.

Well, you haven't given one that makes any sense beyond "that's the way it's always been". It's a cop out, NOT an argument.

As I said - you proclaimed there's no reason.
Therefore, based on your conclusion - women can be priests.

I suggest you spread the word.

Idiot.

I HAVE proclaimed it and so far haven't seen a reasonable argument against. Isn't that what the board's for? If you've got an alternate argument, give it. All I see is someone afraid to defend the undefendable.

I HAVE proclaimed it and so far haven't seen a reasonable argument against. Isn't that what the board's for? If you've got an alternate argument, give it. All I see is someone afraid to defend the undefendable.

For what, the fifth time now?

There IS indeed a reason why men are priests and not women.

Look it up yourself, or remain stupid.

Your choice asswipe.

I'm not basing my posts on Dan Brown, but on the Gospel of Mary Magdalene.

Keep living in your parallel universe then .

What parallel universe? Do you deny the existence of the Gospel of Mary Magdalene? I think you're confused. It has nothing to do with the story found in Dan Brown's books.

I deny that this is a real gospel yes. There are lots oàf fairy tales around. This isn't the only one. Mary Magdalene was not an apostle. It's really that simple.

Oh great.

A post inviting us to a Catholic-smacking contest.

How fucked up some of you folks truly are.

I don't see how telling the truth about what the RCC says is "Catholic smacking". We don't make this stuff up. The Vatican putting ordaining women as priests on the same grave crime list as pedophile priests.

If anyone is getting smacked it's Catholics by Catholics. Pedophile priests "smacking" Catholic childen and the Vatican smacking Catholic women with vocations to be priests.

You're not telling the truth. You're simply twisting something to fit your anti-Catholic agenda. Pretty pathetic.

Keep living in your parallel universe then .

What parallel universe? Do you deny the existence of the Gospel of Mary Magdalene? I think you're confused. It has nothing to do with the story found in Dan Brown's books.

I deny that this is a real gospel yes. There are lots oàf fairy tales around. This isn't the only one. Mary Magdalene was not an apostle. It's really that simple.

It's not a fairy tale, it's an actual text.

The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene

How many of you watched the documentary about Father O'Grady. That man was moved every five years to a new parish and he molested a TON of children.

He's got a brand new life now as a free man in Ireland after serving only seven years of a fourteen year term. All expenses paid thanks to the Church and yet the Vatican won't give a audience to O'Grady's victims.

The ambitious bishop (cardinal now) who protected him hasn't seen the inside of a prison, and should have.

And yet the Church puts the gravity of pedophile priests on the same grave crime list as ordaining women as priests.

Are Catholics horrifed by this?

I sure am, as a woman who was raised in this tradition.

Do you have any idea how destroyed one family was by Father O'Grady. Their home was his vacation place and week after week, year after year, he stayed with them and raped their daughter every night. This is the family the Vatican won't talk to.

Last edited:

The fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm are also actual texts.

The fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm are also actual texts.

Then what makes Matthew, Mark, Luke and John not fairy tales? If I ban a book and destroy all the copies I can, does that automatically make it a fairy tale? We know no more about the writers of the canonical gospels, than we do about the GoMM. Where's the dividing line that separates them?

Then what makes Matthew, Mark, Luke and John not fairy tales? If I ban a book and destroy all the copies I can, does that automatically make it a fairy tale? We know no more about the writers of the canonical gospels, than we do about the GoMM. Where's the dividing line that separates them?

Check into the Seminary, asshole.

It's clear you need some education. Scratch that - a HELL OF A LOT of education.

Forum List

Back