Is the only reason minorities generally support democrats for free stuff?

Obama-Food-Stamp-1.jpg

No- they know where the racists are...

You mean the folks who are ALWAYS reminding them, and us, of who is what color and who is not?

Left wingers are fucking OBSESSED with race. You people have everyone in their own little victimized racial clubs, and remind us and them constantly of their place.

Lefties are the true racists.

Why did Herman Cain get accused of sexual harassment and why did it become public?

- Because, likely a feminist became "offended" at a normal guy-talk comment and saw a chance at a lawsuit, which happens every day in America sadly thanks to trial lawyers.

- It became public because either Perry/Romney leaked it, and it's become an obsession in the left wing media to distract from violent OWS actions in Oakland.

You mean the folks who are ALWAYS reminding them, and us, of who is what color and who is not?

Left wingers are fucking OBSESSED with race. You people have everyone in their own little victimized racial clubs, and remind us and them constantly of their place.

Lefties are the true racists.

Why did Herman Cain get accused of sexual harassment and why did it become public?

- Because, likely a feminist became "offended" at a normal guy-talk comment and saw a chance at a lawsuit, which happens every day in America sadly thanks to trial lawyers.

- It became public because either Perry/Romney leaked it, and it's become an obsession in the left wing media to distract from violent OWS actions in Oakland.

So the "left wing media is at fault for reporting the story?

Is Cain at any fault?

Are you sure she is a "feminist?

So the "left wing media is at fault for reporting the story?

Is Cain at any fault?

Are you sure she is a "feminist?

No, they should report it. But it'd be nice if MSNBC, or any other left wing outlet, MIGHT spend 1 or 2 minutes on the OWS movement trying to burn Oakland down and turning violent towards the cops. Kinda a bigger story, to me, than what Cain may or may not have said that offended a female 20 years ago.

Relativity, ya know? A mob trying to burn a city and assaulting cops is a bit bigger than what a black guy said, or possibly said, 20 years ago that a woman didn't like.

They mostly support the Democratic party..because Democrats mainly consider them people. As opposed to Republicans who consider them subhuman.
Fail.

Conservatives defend Unalienable Rights. We Each Matter. Progressives demand the Sacrifice of Unalienable Rights to fuel the State, the Collective, the Hive. Only the State Matters. Shut up or we will throw you under the bus with Obama's Grand Ma and his Mother.

Oh No!!!! Oh No!!! Oh No!!! :lol:

Conservatives defend the rights of conservatives to be conservatives. Everyone else is subhuman. That's what I've learned around here. Oh yeah..and you can pull the gun from the cold dead hand..or some other nonsense.

I say what I say. You spin what I say to serve your End, misinformation.

Forum List

Back