Is the National Anthem Racist?

My fucking eyes!!!! I cant unsee that. Damn Lakhota

Maybe this will help...

59c719bb1a00002400f08366.jpeg

Here Are Some Ways People Disrespect The Flag Daily Based On Flag Code
Better but not good enough for me. i need a queen like this.

9b16ecfb472fc5f41bdd1b18ac1be835--african-braids-hairstyles-pretty-hairstyles.jpg

How can you protest the anthem when its not playing stupid?
I thought they weren't protesting the anthem. Make up your fucking minds.
Are you always this dense?

Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery

Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery
Bullshit.

03ANTHEMSUB-master768.jpg

Beyond the Debate Over Colin Kaepernick

The continuing refusal by the San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick to stand during the playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner” before games has set off a debate about patriotism, protest and professional sports. But it has also raised another fraught question: Is our national anthem itself racist?

The journalist Jon Schwarz, writing in The Intercept, argued yes, denouncing the lyrics, written by Francis Scott Key during the War of 1812, as “a celebration of slavery.” How could black players, Mr. Schwarz asked, be expected to stand for a song whose rarely sung third stanza — which includes the lines “No refuge could save the hireling and slave/From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave” — “literally celebrates the murder of African-Americans”?

More: Is the National Anthem Racist? Beyond the Debate Over Colin Kaepernick

It could certainly be interpreted as racist. What do you think?

A decorative jar with cotton in it was interpreted as racist...next cotton sweaters.

This is the first time 95% of Americans have ever heard these alleged lyrics. My point is, it looks a lot like people are actively trying to lift up every rock, nook and cranny to call THINGS "racist", at which point if your having to dig up old lyrics no one has heard of nor ever uses...how can that be racist?

03ANTHEMSUB-master768.jpg

Beyond the Debate Over Colin Kaepernick

The continuing refusal by the San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick to stand during the playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner” before games has set off a debate about patriotism, protest and professional sports. But it has also raised another fraught question: Is our national anthem itself racist?

The journalist Jon Schwarz, writing in The Intercept, argued yes, denouncing the lyrics, written by Francis Scott Key during the War of 1812, as “a celebration of slavery.” How could black players, Mr. Schwarz asked, be expected to stand for a song whose rarely sung third stanza — which includes the lines “No refuge could save the hireling and slave/From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave” — “literally celebrates the murder of African-Americans”?

More: Is the National Anthem Racist? Beyond the Debate Over Colin Kaepernick

No and if someone believes it is they should honestly leave the count. Blacks can easily go to Africa, Hispanics to Latin America, Liberal whites to Europe, Jews to Israel, Indians to India, Asians to Asia etc. Nothing is keeping you here.

In you case an American Indian, you can try hell!? I am sure they will take you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think Collin is laughing his ass off at how he so easily manipulated the country over his taking a knee because no NFL team wanted him.

I also think liberals are continuing to attempt to divide the nation, using some of the very pillars on which this nation was built and on which it stands to try to do so.

Any advanced society has a servant class....it is unnatural that a entire class of people be on the dole in one form or another....why is the black unemployment rate so outrageously high? Why are our jails full of negroes? Why do the majoritry of negro teens have a rap sheet as long as their arm by the time they are passed through high school? How did illegal mexicans take away the job market for Negroes? Why does a minority that composes approx. l2% of the population comiitt over half of all violent crimes. Why are most interracial rapes comitted by Negroes? Why are so many blacks killing each other in Chicago? If given adequate incentives would Negroes return to their motherland? Was Mr. Lincoln correct regarding negroes? Why is the average i.q. of negroes so low. Why do even blacks say their fellow blacks are more racist than whites. Is racism really a bad thing? When one only has a problem with the Negroid race and no other....are they still racist or are they just cognizant of the problems with a particular race? Why are Negroes so different from all other races? etc.etc and so forth. Negroes simply do not understand how so many lack any respect for them whatsoever and why that is the case...and it is not because of their skin color...they could be orange and nothing would change...they can change their nomenclature again....but that will not help? Is there any solution for our Negro problem?

the NFL national anthem protesters are racist

The leftwingers own that term...and they own that game...as in............do not play a game where the rules are rigged against you from the gitgo.

Better to call them Anti-American, haters of white folk, killers of their own race, ignorant, stupid, childlike, beyond redemption.

I think Collin is laughing his ass off at how he so easily manipulated the country over his taking a knee because no NFL team wanted him.

I also think liberals are continuing to attempt to divide the nation, using some of the very pillars on which this nation was built and on which it stands to try to do so.

This nation has been long divided...unity has been possible only rarely and for very short periods of time. We have too many different agendas as in too many different cultures, too many different races....the demise of this nation was set in motion by the adoption of the radical immigration act of 1965.

How the Immigration Act of 1965 Inadvertently Changed America

Any advanced society has a servant class....it is unnatural that a entire class of people be on the dole in one form or another....why is the black unemployment rate so outrageously high? Why are our jails full of negroes? Why do the majoritry of negro teens have a rap sheet as long as their arm by the time they are passed through high school? How did illegal mexicans take away the job market for Negroes? Why does a minority that composes approx. l2% of the population comiitt over half of all violent crimes. Why are most interracial rapes comitted by Negroes? Why are so many blacks killing each other in Chicago? If given adequate incentives would Negroes return to their motherland? Was Mr. Lincoln correct regarding negroes? Why is the average i.q. of negroes so low. Why do even blacks say their fellow blacks are more racist than whites. Is racism really a bad thing? When one only has a problem with the Negroid race and no other....are they still racist or are they just cognizant of the problems with a particular race? Why are Negroes so different from all other races? etc.etc and so forth. Negroes simply do not understand how so many lack any respect for them whatsoever and why that is the case...and it is not because of their skin color...they could be orange and nothing would change...they can change their nomenclature again....but that will not help? Is there any solution for our Negro problem?
The answer to most of your questions is white racism. If being arrested and convicted was a disease caused by being around racist whites Blacks would be experiencing and epidemic.

Is the National Anthem 'Racist'?
- Yes, but not for the reason many on this board are thinking. It is 'racist' against the native Americans who were already here, who had to be 'slaughtered', 'conquered', and shipped off to god-forsaken pieces of land so shitty no one else wanted. (Sorry to all blacks - you 'adopted' a claim / cause / fight as your own that already existed before your ancestors were ever brought here.)

(Before anyone takes this too serious and attacks me - hold on. I have a point, and I am getting to it....)

Know what else is 'Racist'?

COLUMBUS DAY AS A NATIONAL HOLIDAY
- Christopher Columbus was an ITALIAN who sailed for SPAIN in an attempt to find the West Indies, got lost, F*ed that up, landed in the Caribbean, enslaved half the natives and killed the other half off with disease and weapons. He was credited with 'discovering America', which he did not do: 1) The Caribbean is NOT 'America', America was NOT 'lost' (Ask any Native American who was already there), and 3) Viking Leif Erickson had already 'found' America long before Columbus 'found' it.

THE TERM 'BLACK FRIDAY'
What the...? "It marks the unofficial beginning of the Christmas shopping season". So why 'BLACK' Friday?

SKITTLES / RAINBOWS = LGBT
Although not technically 'Racist', who the hail allowed the LGBT community to hijack Skittles and Rainbows as 'THEIR THINGS'?! They damn-well RUINED the 'Wizard of Oz' for me.

THE COLOR OF PARK RANGER UNIFORMS
Did you know the color of US Park Ranger Uniforms are 'Racist'? Illegals are extremely afraid of them because they too closely resemble Border Patrol and ICE uniforms.

'VOTE TRUMP' WRITTEN IN CHALK ON SIDEWALKS ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES
Again, I kid you NOT. On the same day four bombs ripped apart two transportation systems in Europe, Emory University students were dealing with their own supposed terror situation. Students reported the sidewalk scrawling to University officials and authorities as 'racist' and an 'act of terrorism'.

OK, ENOUGH OF THIS - I MADE MY POINT:

Anything, and I absolutely mean ANYTHING, can be called 'Racist' ... or 'Offensive' ... by ANYONE. But you know what? It doesn't make it so.

I like to remind people that in this country we have many Constitutional Rights...but the 'Right' NOT to be Offended is NOT one of them.

Also, going hand-in-hand with that one is the fact that the more easily offended people are the easier it is to manipulate them.

My advice to many Americans out there is to take a breath and grow some thicker skin.

(For those who get pi$$ed - I mean INCENSED - when someone calls you a 'racist', or anything else, here's this: One of the greatest conversations in the movies I heard consisted of this (and I can not remember the movie, dagnabit):

Person 1:
"He called my mother a whore."

Person 2:
'Is she?"

Person 1:
"Well, no."

Person 2:
"Then why are you so mad?"

If someone calls you something and it isn't true why get mad? When someone walks by and sees you arguing with an idiot they often can not tell who is who. Just saying...

(Approach things with a little humor. Life is too short to walk around with a stick up your butt ALL the time. :p)

It has become much more than just about Colin Kaepernick. It has also opened my eyes. I originally just thought Kaepernick was being a jerk, but now - not so much.

Yea, great. Now both of you are being jerks.

Forum List

Back