Is the Nation Just Obama Weary?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Are people just sick of him and Michelle? They act like Hollywood celebrities rather than dignified politicians.

Him with that annoying swaggering gait. Her with her preaching about what we should eat while she dines on everything she tells us not to.

Is the nation just tired of them, policies aside? The Libs will always love them because that's their ticket to a free ride through life but what about the rest?

His annoying speech patterns when lying to us...her what her T.V appearances and her garden that she likely has someone else till.

Are we Obamaed out.

" Are we Obamaed out? "

I know I am. There was a period of time between Jackson and Lincoln where we didn't have a single 2-term president. Wonder if we're headed in that direction.

Are people just sick of him and Michelle? They act like Hollywood celebrities rather than dignified politicians.

Him with that annoying swaggering gait. Her with her preaching about what we should eat while she dines on everything she tells us not to.

Is the nation just tired of them, policies aside? The Libs will always love them because that's their ticket to a free ride through life but what about the rest?

His annoying speech patterns when lying to us...her what her T.V appearances and her garden that she likely has someone else till.

Are we Obamaed out.

Well we sure the hell should be!
Even before this campaign season you couldn't turn on your TV or go on the internet for five fucking seconds without seeing his ugly mug or hearing his vile voice.

I have never ever been more sick of a politician that this dickwad.
The thought of seeing this all repeated for four more years makes me ill to even think about.

" Are we Obamaed out? "

I know I am. There was a period of time between Jackson and Lincoln where we didn't have a single 2-term president. Wonder if we're headed in that direction.

It will take Romney three terms to undo all the Obama damage, he'll be inheriting one of the worst economies ever

• Banned
America has gone to hell since the time Pelosi and Reid took control in 2006.

You can almost set your watch by it.

That's exactly what I mean..what we see on T.V. and hear on the radio. The annoying sound-bytes, the View appearances, the, "aren't we cool persona", The baloney basketball talk, her with her lecturing an Olympic gold medal gymnast..you get the idea.

• Banned
" Are we Obamaed out? "

It will take Romney three terms to undo all the Obama damage, he'll be inheriting one of the worst economies ever

And I think the lowest global respect in years. Other countries are laughing at us. And I don't mean just Europe.

It's an overall diminished view in almost every respect that matters.

" Are we Obamaed out? "

Obama tells us to hope...so I sure do hope he's a Carter. Oh wait, he already is, but I meant a one-termer.

" Are we Obamaed out? "

And I think the lowest global respect in years. Other countries are laughing at us. And I don't mean just Europe.

It's an overall diminished view in almost every respect that matters.

Well that's what happens when you have a guy like Obama who in a 1,000 word speech uses the words "I" and "me" 600 times

Are we Obamaed out.

He's a real poopy-pants for sure.

Being raped by a black man used to be a lynching crime. Now its celebrated by the left.

That's exactly what I mean..what we see on T.V. and hear on the radio. The annoying sound-bytes, the View appearances, the, "aren't we cool persona", The baloney basketball talk, her with her lecturing an Olympic gold medal gymnast..you get the idea.

Worse, they started from day on by throwing down the gauntlet that claimed everyone is entitled to everything their hearts desire from the Nanny Federal Government.

So many millions bought into it, and we see it everyday in society as a brash unhinged Leftist movement which is simply hellbent on demolishing the American idea.

Sad, really.

Worse, they started from day on by throwing down the gauntlet that claimed everyone is entitled to everything their hearts desire from the Nanny Federal Government.

So many millions bought into it, and we see it everyday in society as a brash unhinged Leftist movement which is simply hellbent on demolishing the American idea.

Sad, really.

Brash, that's another one.

Forum List

Back