Is the NAACP a racist organization?

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
You do know it was started and ran by Jews?

Really?
Do you even know the name of the founder of the NAACP?
Thats correct. The NAACP was founded by whites and Jewish people. I thought everyone knew that?

NAACP 100 Years of History NAACP

"The NAACP was formed partly in response to the continuing horrific practice of lynching and the 1908 race riot in Springfield, the capital of Illinois and resting place of President Abraham Lincoln. Appalled at the violence that was committed against blacks, a group of white liberals that included Mary White Ovington and Oswald Garrison Villard, both the descendants of abolitionists, William English Walling and Dr. Henry Moscowitz issued a call for a meeting to discuss racial justice. Some 60 people, seven of whom were African American (including W. E. B. Du Bois, Ida B. Wells-Barnett and Mary Church Terrell), signed the call, which was released on the centennial of Lincoln's birth."
perhaps there should be a NAAWP in response to the black on white crime rate
There is. They didnt like your name so they called it the War on Drugs. NAACP was created to assist people of color.

but not "people" there is the proof
What are you talking about now?

No, organizing for your racial interests is not racist, white, black, jewish or whatever, it is necessary in a multicultural democracy to defend your interest, every healthy minded group does this. I would contend minority interest groups inside other nation states are antagonistic though and that in a healthy nation they would not operate because they simply wouldn't exist.

I would contend that NAACP doesn't represent black american interests though, particularly its views on immigration. But then again, they were founded by whites, blacks, and jews. So was there mission ever to advocate for exclusively black interests? I don't think so, personally.

Then it's ok to have a NAAWP. Right?
Sure. But it shouldn't even need to exist. There shouldn't be division in a nation. This is why multicultural states should not exist, and western societies should be far more homogenous. There have always been minorities, but not at this level, and what minorities they are, they should conform to the culture of the majority of the nation or leave.

They represent a minority. They represent people who need to fight for equality. The NAACP is no different than NOW (National Organization for Women). These organizations allow anyone to join, and they are no different than a Christian organization that looks after the rights of and position of Christians in our society.

they already have equality

prove otherwise

what they really do is persecute white people
I'm white and have never felt persecuted. If you aren't a racist, you don't ever feel that blacks are against you or persecuting you.

They represent a minority. They represent people who need to fight for equality. The NAACP is no different than NOW (National Organization for Women). These organizations allow anyone to join, and they are no different than a Christian organization that looks after the rights of and position of Christians in our society.

prove otherwise

I'm white and have never felt persecuted. If you aren't a racist, you don't ever feel that blacks are against you or persecuting you.
Blacks aren't persecuting anyone, they are just a wedge group for the establishment. They are just used and manipulated for political support for the system. In America it is jews, leftists other whites directing most of the anti-white policies.

prove otherwise

Blacks aren't persecuting anyone, they are just a wedge group for the establishment. They are just used and manipulated for political support for the system. In America it is jews, leftists other whites directing most of the anti-white policies.
This is paranoia, not reality. If anyone in America is being used, it is the right wingers being manipulated by right wing pundits, media, and religious leaders. They are told and believe the most ridiculous things. They are the ones creating such intense partisanship and divisiveness in this country.

prove otherwise

This paranoia not reality. If anyone in America is being used it is the right being manipulated by right wing pundits, media, and religious leaders.
I think you only think this because you are some paranoid baby boomer woman with no view outside of left wing blogs. It is ok, you won't change now, but you are wrong. As someone who has lived outside America and can look in, and has traveled there as well, and been on both sides of the political spectrum, to suggest conservatives control anything or have a voice in America is absurd. Both parties are liberal, by the conventional left-right spectrum. Republicans, a little less liberal, are becoming less relevant by each election cycle as the US changes demographically. Socially and politically, even in the last 10 years, America has gone on a profound left wing shift, it is even more pronounced in the cultural organs(Media, Academia, Church) you mention than in the electorate in face. It is becoming universal in its support for "diversity", immigration, amnesty, homosexual marriage, abortion issue, feminism, birth control etc. There is less and less divergence in views in mainstream corporate media and academic circles than there ever has been before.

That is the odd thing about the Left. You guys are firmly cemented in power. But Leftism predicated on perpetual "progress", revolution against injustice, oppression, hierarchy(in the form of race, class gender, etc) etc. So to continue itself, even when it is in power, it has to create the notion it is fighting the establishment, even when it is the establishment. This is something I have always been curious about. I think it is part genuine(meaning it is part of the psychology of some leftists, a pathology if you will), but I think at the top it is also partially political. They need a perpetual campaign to maintain political power. They need to create an inequity that may not exist or has a good reason for existing to gain political power and support from the "disaffected" group and other sympathizers.

prove otherwise

This paranoia not reality. If anyone in America is being used it is the right being manipulated by right wing pundits, media, and religious leaders.
I think you only think this because you are some paranoid baby boomer woman with no view outside of left wing blogs. It is ok, you won't change now, but you are wrong. As someone who has lived outside America and can look in, and has traveled there as well, and been on both sides of the political spectrum, to suggest conservatives control anything or have a voice in America is absurd. Both parties are liberal, by the conventional left-right spectrum. Republicans, a little less liberal, are becoming less relevant by each election cycle as the US changes demographically. Socially and politically, even in the last 10 years, America has gone on a profound left wing shift, it is even more pronounced in the cultural organs(Media, Academia, Church) you mention than in the electorate in face. It is becoming universal in its support for "diversity", immigration, amnesty, homosexual marriage, abortion issue, feminism, birth control etc. There is less and less divergence in views in mainstream corporate media and academic circles than there ever has been before.

That is the odd thing about the Left. You guys are firmly cemented in power. But Leftism predicated on perpetual "progress", revolution against injustice, oppression, hierarchy(in the form of race, class gender, etc) etc. So to continue itself, even when it is in power, it has to create the notion it is fighting the establishment, even when it is the establishment. This is something I have always been curious about. I think it is part genuine(meaning it is part of the psychology of some leftists, a pathology if you will), but I think at the top it is also partially political. They need a perpetual campaign to maintain political power. They need to create an inequity that may not exist or has a good reason for existing to gain political power and support from the "disaffected" group and other sympathizers.
LMAO You're killing me. I have lived outside of America for 12 years and continue to live outside of America now. I have NEVER read a left wing blog.

Sorry, but both parties in America are not liberal. To pretty much all of Europe, America's left is conservative and America's right is ultra conservative.

Your entire world political vision is skewed by your conservative bias. It is not reality at all, but your own bigoted, biased, tunnel vision.

BTW, your patronizing, deprecating tone: fail. Says a whole lot more about you and your limitations than about me at all. What you don't know about me, my life experiences, and my opinions and world view would fill a black hole.

LMAO You're killing me. I have lived outside of America for 12 years and continue to live outside of America now. I have NEVER read a left wing blog.

Sorry, but both parties in America are not liberal. To pretty much all of Europe, America's left is conservative and America's right is ultra conservative.

Your entire world political vision is skewed by your conservative bias. It is not reality at all, but your own bigoted, biased, tunnel vision.

BTW, your patronizing, deprecating tone: fail. Says a whole lot more about you and your limitations than about me at all. What you don't know about me, my life experiences, and my opinions and world view would fill a black hole.
Stein is doing his best version of trying to recruit you for the "Save the Aryan Race" campaign. I have friends all over the world due to the type of work I still do on occasion. To a man/woman they all think conservatives are nutcases that will ultimately set the world back a century or two if allowed to gain power for more than 2 election cycles.

I don't believe that you don't read left wing blogs and sites. That is simply a lie. I read both sides to gain perspective. If you have lived outside America as you have claimed, than you are not very perceptive.

As far as the European Left goes. Just because the American Left is less liberal in certain cases and this depends on the country and party in Europe you speak of; because in some cases they are more liberal, does not mean they are not still liberal and left wing on the traditional left right spectrum. I have given you multiple examples of liberal consensus in America's institutions. You claim both parties are conservative or right wing, yet you provide no examples. You are just repeating your claims from the last post with no proof. This is not a rebuttal or argument. Very child like to be honest.

Last edited:

I don't believe that you don't read left wing blogs and sites. That is simply a lie. I read both sides to gain perspective. If you have lived outside America as you have claimed, than you are not very perceptive.

As far as the European Left goes. Just because the American Left is less liberal in certain cases and this depends on the country and party in Europe you speak of; because in some cases they are more liberal, does not mean they are not still liberal and left wing on the traditional left right spectrum. I have given you multiple examples of liberal consensus in America's institutions. You claim both parties are conservative or right wing, yet you provide no examples. You are just repeating your claims from the last post with no proof. This is not a rebuttal or argument. Very child like to be honest.

This is the CDZ, remember? Calling people liars and child like should left for other forums.

Forum List

Back