Is the Muslim goal really the annihilation of Israel?

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Day and night, there is some hasbara troll on here saying something to that effect. Have any of you thought about that in real terms, or beyond what your handlers feed you?

Does anyone really think Muslims want to annihilate Israel?

The Lubavitch Jews are but a small cult of twisted Judaism who push this propaganda, but does it really hold water? Israel and their Jews are but a speck, or more like a shitstain on humanity, while Muslims make up nearly 25% of our world with over 1.5 billion people.

Why is it still there if the Muslims really wanted Israel destroyed? Or is it safe to assume that this is yet another Jewish lie that is then used by their propagandists as a talking point to distract us from their treatment of the Palestinian people?

Day and night there is this electronic intifada troll who creates thread after thread after thread demonizing Israel, some with total BS stories, so where has this poster claimed that he does not want the Jews and the State of Israel to live in peace?

Day and night there is this electronic intifada troll who creates thread after thread after thread demonizing Israel, some with total BS stories, so where has this poster claimed that he does not want the Jews and the State of Israel to live in peace?

You have to give Louie credit. He's one of the few Jew-haters here that doesn't try to hide behind the facade of "Anti-Zionist'. Except for the fact that he occasionally pretends he's a Jew himself, the honesty is refreshing.

He's kind of an unfunny Cartman

south-park-s08e04c08-cartmans-rally-16x9.jpg

Why is it still there if the Muslims really wanted Israel destroyed?

Well, there is a difference between wanting it destroyed and having the capacity to bring about its destruction. You can want something and not have the ability to achieve it. So its really two different questions. I would argue that some want it and some do not and some don't give a rat's ass either way. Those who do want it are not shy about communicating it. But they are smart enough to realize they do not currently have the capacity to achieve that goal. Why? Because there are not enough of them who want it. And the US and much of the international community keeps them in check.

But they are smart enough to realize they do not currently have the capacity to achieve that goal. Why? Because there are not enough of them who want it.

But they are too stupid to not realize that their capacity to achieve said goal has been shrinking more and more over the years. Hence why they have gone to the electronic intifada method of propaganda.

• Banned
Ok, the idea that the Muslim world wants the annihilation of Israel is a hasbara talking point and has no basis in reality.

/end thread

Ok, the idea that the Muslim world wants the annihilation of Israel is a hasbara talking point and has no basis in reality./end thread
The comment shows how stupid is part of the Muslim world that normal folks would believe Louie for a second.

• Banned
Ok, the idea that the Muslim world wants the annihilation of Israel is a hasbara talking point and has no basis in reality./end thread
The comment shows how stupid is part of the Muslim world that normal folks would believe Louie for a second.
Israel and their Jews are but a speck, or more like a shitstain on humanity, while Muslims make up nearly 25% of our world with over 1.5 billion people.

Israel and their Jews are but a speck, or more like a shitstain on humanity, while Muslims make up nearly 25% of our world with over 1.5 billion people. Why is it still there if the Muslims really wanted Israel destroyed?
Because the Israels and the West would turn the ME into a molten glass parking lot.

Day and night, there is some hasbara troll on here saying something to that effect. Have any of you thought about that in real terms, or beyond what your handlers feed you?

Does anyone really think Muslims want to annihilate Israel?

The Lubavitch Jews are but a small cult of twisted Judaism who push this propaganda, but does it really hold water? Israel and their Jews are but a speck, or more like a shitstain on humanity, while Muslims make up nearly 25% of our world with over 1.5 billion people.

Why is it still there if the Muslims really wanted Israel destroyed? Or is it safe to assume that this is yet another Jewish lie that is then used by their propagandists as a talking point to distract us from their treatment of the Palestinian people?
Why don't you review the past few wars where groups Muslim donkeys like you brayed about the destruction of Israel, acted upon it and then got their asses kicked in humiliating fashion?

The shitstain of humanity called the "Palestinian problem" was created as a result of the refugees created when the Muslim Arab animals attacked Israel and lost, badly.

Israel and their Jews are but a speck, or more like a shitstain on humanity, while Muslims make up nearly 25% of our world with over 1.5 billion people. Why is it still there if the Muslims really wanted Israel destroyed?
Because the Israels and the West would turn the ME into a molten glass parking lot.
Israel won many of its wars against groups of Arab nations without using nukes.

Not at all. I agree with you that Israel will have no trouble standing off the Muslims. I have also have no problem making you look like the neo-con fool you are.

Israel and their Jews are but a speck, or more like a shitstain on humanity, while Muslims make up nearly 25% of our world with over 1.5 billion people.

Because Hashem thwarts their attempts.

Not at all. I agree with you that Israel will have no trouble standing off the Muslims. I have also have no problem making you look like the neo-con fool you are.
Shouldn't you be at a protest against free speech or burning American flags on camera somewhere, like a good leftie psycho? Or is today the day your welfare check arrives?

Shouldn't you be at a protest against free speech or burning American flags on camera somewhere, like a good leftie psycho? Or is today the day your welfare check arrives?
Why? I am not those things. You are the neo-con psycho. You are the one on government assistance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back