CDZ Is the MSM killing itself?

It's all about demographics. This why MSM missed the 2016 election. They are almost all liberals and look down their noses at the "rubes" in flyover country and Rust Belt...who still support our President BTW.
isis cave.jpeg

The MSM (including FNC) has become so devoid of factual content that I barely stand to watch or read it. Are there any reliable news sources left?
Jurinalists Dribble Out Trickle-Down Information

Word of mouth. Listen to people who've actually lived in the real world and been at the scene of events. A professional is a liar for hire. He flies in from his echo-chamber cubicle already knowing what take he's going to make on the story.
You paint a really good pix.View attachment 132635
That's all it's about and running block for Hillary/Podesta scandal.

The MSM (including FNC) has become so devoid of factual content that I barely stand to watch or read it. Are there any reliable news sources left?

But it's never been factual. You've always been lied to. Religion is just that. People grow up going to church being told that this is what Jesus said (or whoever you dude is) and they believe.

So what's the difference between that and the news media? Why do people just accept one thing, then get angry when they're told something that isn't true for something else?

get rid of your cable or satellite package

even if you do not watch them you are still paying them like you are

they have actual viewership of 400 thousand or so

but get paid like they have millions viewers

so it really isnt enough to switch them off

you have to switch them out of payment

for example through the internet you can order a la cart tv

and avoid channels like fox cnn or msnbc and they will not get paid

best thing i did was dump all that bs

It's all about demographics. This why MSM missed the 2016 election. They are almost all liberals and look down their noses at the "rubes" in flyover country and Rust Belt...who still support our President BTW.

actually the media has become the power that controls the democrat party

actually the media has become the power that controls the democrat party
In many ways you are correct on this.

While I generally agree that the vacuous media runs the Ds type of media matters as in CNBC is far to the right of

Forum List

Back