Is the Mexifornia lunacy hurting the Mexicrat Party nationally?

So when there's demand for a certain neighborhood, then prices go up.

What a crazy concept!

The demand in shithole communities is created by shithole people...wetbacks, human cockroaches willing to live on top of one another. You'd know this if you've ever been to Mexifornia.

I know that prices go up where people CHOOSE to live.

Speaking of which, why do you CHOOSE to live here if it's so bad?

My front yard is the pacific ocean...I don't live with the thirdworld filth....do you get it now?

I do get it. It sounds like the "Mexifornia model" drew you in with beautiful weather and a nice view. It sure is nice here, isn't it?

I'm glad the "Mexifornia model" is working so nicely for you.

"Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anywhere I applied it."

You act as if brown people enhance a community or city....tell us, what predominantly dark community is a nice, clean productive community?

Once again, and you chose to pick California instead of the others. If it was so bad here, then you wouldn't live here.

20 years ago California wasn't that bad. Considering the median home in California is $547,700, you tell me...in Los Angeles it's $686,700...San Francisco is $1,359,800.

It almost seems like...if there's a lot of demand to live in some location...then they raise the prices in those locations.

Weird. :eusa_think:
California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

And yet house prices are still high. I wonder why that is.

Sooooo weeeeirrrrddddd. :eusa_think:
not weird at all. Property values in safe areas are high because people will pay a premium to life in a safe and clean neighborhood. Property values in poor neighborhoods are high because dozens of people will be on that contract in order to qualify. That's why Hispanics have been able to squeeze blacks out of traditionally black neighborhoods.

What a crazy concept!

Yep. 15 mexican families who will all get together and qualify for that two bedroom one bath in Compton can easily outbid a black family with only a working mom and dad.

Rich middle easterners have pretty much bought up Beverly Hills and Bel Air driving home prices into the multi millions.

Your question about, "is the mexifornia model in Kali hurting dimocrap SCUM nationally?"

Yes. Immensely. More than even dimocrap scum know.

It is currently at the top of voter concerns. Not so much with dimocrap scum voters because, well -- They're scum.

But with everybody else, oh HELL yes

Immigration top issue for voters

It almost seems like...if there's a lot of demand to live in some location...then they raise the prices in those locations.

Weird. :eusa_think:
California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

And yet house prices are still high. I wonder why that is.

Sooooo weeeeirrrrddddd. :eusa_think:
not weird at all. Property values in safe areas are high because people will pay a premium to life in a safe and clean neighborhood. Property values in poor neighborhoods are high because dozens of people will be on that contract in order to qualify. That's why Hispanics have been able to squeeze blacks out of traditionally black neighborhoods.

What a crazy concept!

Yep. 15 mexican families who will all get together and qualify for that two bedroom one bath in Compton can easily outbid a black family with only a working mom and dad.

Rich middle easterners have pretty much bought up Beverly Hills and Bel Air driving home prices into the multi millions.

And?

Are most Mexicrats and Indy’s smart enough to see what the DNC plans to bring to a city nearest them?

Guns are banned in High California. The GOP Establishment and the Republican National Committee have no plans to change that. They're all beholden to City Hall just like the Democrats.

The demand in shithole communities is created by shithole people...wetbacks, human cockroaches willing to live on top of one another. You'd know this if you've ever been to Mexifornia.

My front yard is the pacific ocean...I don't live with the thirdworld filth....do you get it now?

I do get it. It sounds like the "Mexifornia model" drew you in with beautiful weather and a nice view. It sure is nice here, isn't it?

"Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anywhere I applied it."

You act as if brown people enhance a community or city....tell us, what predominantly dark community is a nice, clean productive community?

Once again, and you chose to pick California instead of the others. If it was so bad here, then you wouldn't live here.
A person can still find a decent place to live if they are willing to pay for the privilege. That's why California has so many walled and gated communities.

A person can still find a decent place to live if they are willing to pay for the privilege. That's why California has so many walled and gated communities.

Correct. A racist alt-right asshole who hates California and hates brown people can choose to pay for the privilege to live in California.

However, at some point you have to leave your compound.

If you have to live in a guarded, gated compound, what's the point?

Unless you're a multi-millionaire you're essentially in a prison.

The Ultra-Rich can afford to do anything and everything they want in-house. Very few normals can.

Only the elites. And that's what Kalifornication has become. Home of the elites with no connection to, and no feelings for, normal Americans.

There's not all that many of the 'elites' but they have most of the people that live there on the dole, bull-shitted or intimidated.

Classic dimocrap scum power structure.

Stalin would be proud

I live in California. I like it here.

Of course you do

SF_Pride_Drag_Queens.jpg

I've asked this numerous times in your threads, and never get an answer. Why do you continue to live in a state you obviously can't stand? Are Mexicans a convenient scapegoat for your failures in life?

My failures? You know me?
In short, I make a lot of money here...my dream home is here, I have multiple businesses here, have lots of residential and commercial real estate here, have kids in college here. Do you get it now?

Sounds like the "Mexifornia model" has been pretty good to you then.

That's great!

I guess it's not that bad after all.

Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anyware I applied it.

I don't know how stupid this gets...

Mexico used to own California, US just took it in a might is right attack...

Now he is complaining that Mexicans are living there...

Hey asshole, it was Mexicans land first...

LefTard Logic:
"I have a right to all the land I once occupied because I once occupied it."

Israel & West Bank??? Hypocrisy

I've asked this numerous times in your threads, and never get an answer. Why do you continue to live in a state you obviously can't stand? Are Mexicans a convenient scapegoat for your failures in life?

My failures? You know me?
In short, I make a lot of money here...my dream home is here, I have multiple businesses here, have lots of residential and commercial real estate here, have kids in college here. Do you get it now?

Sounds like the "Mexifornia model" has been pretty good to you then.

That's great!

I guess it's not that bad after all.

Haha...you Father Government types are all the same...See, it’s not Mexifornia that has been good to me...I’ve been good for Mexifornia...My formula would have worked anyware I applied it.

I don't know how stupid this gets...

Mexico used to own California, US just took it in a might is right attack...

Now he is complaining that Mexicans are living there...

Hey asshole, it was Mexicans land first...
The Mexicans stole it from the Native Americans.

Forum List

Back