Is the media in the bag for Newt?

why doesn't the op post the link where he got this hair brained idea from..?

I read this from a article somewhere in the last couple days. can't remember where or I'd post it.

Of COURSE the media is in the bag for Gingrich. They would LOVE to see him represent the GOP. Easy target, lots of baggage, a verbal gaffe just waiting to happen. The only thing better than Gingrich would be Gingrich/Palin. Holy crap, they'd think they had died and gone to heaven.

I think his goofy rhetoric just gets eyeballs pointing at some screen be it a TV, tablet, smartphone, etc...

Better to quote him/opine on him and get the attention as a result than not.

At it's heart, I think the members of the media from all outlets are just as worried about how a Gingrich presidency would hold....kids scrubbing toilets, orphanages, etc... Its about as far away from the ideal of America as one can get.

But when Obama suggested the same exact thing, it was labelled by the media and the left as a "wonderful" idea.

Or did you forget abouyt Obama saying that all our younger generation should get involved at the community level....helping senior citizens, working in community centers, etc...

Did you think he wanted them to do things like tax reporting and community planning...you know...things that require advanced educattions??

You can provide a quote he wanted kids to do janitorial duties? I can for Newt. Your move.

I read this from a article somewhere in the last couple days. can't remember where or I'd post it.
Not every thread is borne from some online story, bimbo.

Some of us actually can think for ourselves.

Not every thread is borne from some online story, bimbo.

Some of us actually can think for ourselves.

I hope you aren't including yourself in that "we", carpet puppet.

Forum List

Back