Is the media in the bag for Newt?

gingrichcover.jpg

The Media has NEVER been in Bed with Newt...

If they Assist him at all, it's because they Believe he is Easy to Destroy than Mittens is once Nominated.

:)

peace...

Of COURSE the media is in the bag for Gingrich. They would LOVE to see him represent the GOP. Easy target, lots of baggage, a verbal gaffe just waiting to happen. The only thing better than Gingrich would be Gingrich/Palin. Holy crap, they'd think they had died and gone to heaven.

I think his goofy rhetoric just gets eyeballs pointing at some screen be it a TV, tablet, smartphone, etc...

Better to quote him/opine on him and get the attention as a result than not.

At it's heart, I think the members of the media from all outlets are just as worried about how a Gingrich presidency would hold....kids scrubbing toilets, orphanages, etc... Its about as far away from the ideal of America as one can get.

But when Obama suggested the same exact thing, it was labelled by the media and the left as a "wonderful" idea.

Or did you forget abouyt Obama saying that all our younger generation should get involved at the community level....helping senior citizens, working in community centers, etc...

Did you think he wanted them to do things like tax reporting and community planning...you know...things that require advanced educattions??

We do it all the time here...I watched the whole clip of him not really answering it, and giving King shit for it.

If there was more, feel free to provide said evidence and we can go from thier.

He didnt answer the question, he just blasted King and the media ( which was his answer). Im not sure where you are going with this and how you are reading my " he didnt answer the question".

He answered it with a dodge.

Yo...

he reacted to the question....and then he answered the question.

Yet the media that deemed it appropriate for the question to be asked did not feel the public warranted knowing his answer.

I willnot provide you a clip. I dont need to. You want to assume you are correct....go for it....live in your ignorance.

I love it.

Ah cute spin.....And lovely punt.....

You claimed he answered it, so it falls on you to provide proof. :)

You won't, i win.
He answered the question, numbnuts. The answer was her allegation was false. He offered evidence and the networks ignored it.
Or did you miss that part?

It was a "when did you stop beating your wife" question. He handled it very well.

Of COURSE the media is in the bag for Gingrich. They would LOVE to see him represent the GOP. Easy target, lots of baggage, a verbal gaffe just waiting to happen. The only thing better than Gingrich would be Gingrich/Palin. Holy crap, they'd think they had died and gone to heaven.

You are aware that the Obama team are afraid of Newt getting the nomination aren't you. In debates, Newt will kick Obama's pseudo-intellectual butt up one side of the stage and down the other. After all, all Obama has to run on is his dismal record and that alone has him pissing his pants.

You are aware that the Obama team are afraid of Newt getting the nomination aren't you. In debates, Newt will kick Obama's pseudo-intellectual butt up one side of the stage and down the other. After all, all Obama has to run on is his dismal record and that alone has him pissing his pants.

Still reheating that old food? I thought Obama was afraid of Trump, Pailin, Perry and Cain? What happened?

Ah cute spin.....And lovely punt.....

You claimed he answered it, so it falls on you to provide proof. :)

You won't, i win.
He answered the question, numbnuts. The answer was her allegation was false. He offered evidence and the networks ignored it.
Or did you miss that part?

It was a "when did you stop beating your wife" question. He handled it very well.

Perry

Perry wasn't at the debate. Or did you miss that too?

If the media is in the bag for Newt, then it is possible that CNN set up the question so Newt can answer in a forcible way. Forcible enough to send undecided republicans into his corner for the South Carolina primary.

I have called Newt a sabotuer for the Dem's, and the 'handling' of the debate by Newt appeared staged to me. If the liberal media was against Newt, they would have taken into account how Newt performed against the moderator in past debates. The moderators normally would not ask the question right off the bat(which King has done) but knife Newt through his opponents like in previous debates so that Newt could not answer directly.

All Newt did was verbally body-slam a liberal. That is how a Newt won S.C. In that case, Hannity should run for President!

What makes you think John King is a Liberal? Or were you not thinking?

Oh my fault. It is better to say that Newt verbally body-slammed CNN, a media outlet held to be liberally biased by many republicans. That is how a Newt won S.C. In that case, Hannity should run for President!

Now is there a problem?

Sarah Palin is held to be a moron by many Democrats. Does that make it true?

Oh SHIT! Well, shit, why didnt you present that evidence earlier.

"Why didnt they say..." isnt proof of anything other than you thought up a question they didnt answer. Why didnt they ask Bush what happened to the millions that was lost in Iraq? Bias or they didnt ask?

Because I can think of questions they asked Obama and not Bush but what the fuck does that mean? Nothing.

hey..

They intervvciewed Newts X right before a primary.

Did they interview any of Obamas former class mates?
Did they interview any of Obamas parishoners at Wrights church?
Did they interview anyne part of the Resko company?

Heck...I got a question....who did they interview to dig up any dirt that may be out there about Obama?

Who from his past did they intertview?

Hey,

They asked Obama about Bill Aires but never asked Bush about his relationship with the Bin Ladens...You know what that means...Yep, Media Bias.

We can do this all day but at the end of it all, it's just you laying out bullshit to claim you are the victim of the liberal media, liberal education, liberal historians, liberal scientists, liberal brainwashers, liberal washing machines that wont get that stain out etc.

It must be tough always being under attack...Thats when you let your conservadaddy hold you tight and tell you what a big bad world is out there and he'll protect you
Rightwingers are Professional Victims™.

hey..

They intervvciewed Newts X right before a primary.

Did they interview any of Obamas former class mates?
Did they interview any of Obamas parishoners at Wrights church?
Did they interview anyne part of the Resko company?

Heck...I got a question....who did they interview to dig up any dirt that may be out there about Obama?

Who from his past did they intertview?

Hey,

They asked Obama about Bill Aires but never asked Bush about his relationship with the Bin Ladens...You know what that means...Yep, Media Bias.

We can do this all day but at the end of it all, it's just you laying out bullshit to claim you are the victim of the liberal media, liberal education, liberal historians, liberal scientists, liberal brainwashers, liberal washing machines that wont get that stain out etc.

It must be tough always being under attack...Thats when you let your conservadaddy hold you tight and tell you what a big bad world is out there and he'll protect you

Leftwing nuts are perpetual liars

you did not answer my question....

They interviewed Newts ex wife right before a primary.

They interviewed people that worked for companies once owned by Bain.

Who from Obamas past did they interview?

Reverend Wright...any other assumptions?

See how that works?

Exactly...Reverend Wright.

Obama claimed to know nothing about his sentiments.

Then he claimed he did but paid no mind.

So one answer was a lie...so we know he, like all politicians, will lie for political expediency.....

So exactly who did they interview to find out the truth?

You seem content with the truth....you know...."I didnt know of them....oh yeah...he was my mentor...so yes...I knew of them....but I never really paid attention..."

And you were just fine with that.

And to you? The media did a great job.

Uh...I don't think so. :lol:

No way the "media" is bag for ANY republican. Whatever they do in the primaries for or against a republican is what they think will be best for the democrats.
Right, because those corporate owned media outlets ALWAYS favor the party that doesn't favor them. :laugh:

Hey,

Leftwing nuts are perpetual liars

Victim cries Victim

Still reheating that old food? I thought Obama was afraid of Trump, Pailin, Perry and Cain? What happened?

Nope, never heard it and never said it. Newt will kick ass in a debate with Obama.

What I want to see is a presidential debate where obama brings up Gingrich's past affairs and Gingrich says "In both of your books you describe your cocaine addiction. How about you give us the name of your dealer and how much you bought."

Forum List

Back