Is the Iranian-U.S. Drone Incident An Act Of Sabotage?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
11d3e0bde6ebbec7470c02fae32b0915.jpg

irandrone2.jpg

Mideast_Iran_US_Dr_1231412c.jpg

Not a scratch on it. It almost looks like someone just gift-wrapped and handed this drone over to them. Was this drone intentionally brought down? Was it an act of sabotage from one of our own? Or by a spy? Something just doesn't seem right about this. What do you think?

Last edited:
I think we may have some spies working with Iran. This just doesn't seem right.

I wouldn't put it past the B. Hussein administration to give away "stealth" secrets so that America doesn't dominate military technology. If not it is a case of criminal negligence. Political hack Panetta's CIA seems to be in charge of the Drone mission. Why not place an explosive charge in the thing? Duh, they could blow it up if it was captured. Why not go in and take the damned thing so that the muslem brotherhood doesn't parade it in their next jihad parade before they sold it to China? Where is Barry? Campaigning in podunk?

I wouldn't put it past the B. Hussein administration to give away "stealth" secrets so that America doesn't dominate military technology. If not it is a case of criminal negligence. Political hack Panetta's CIA seems to be in charge of the Drone mission. Why not place an explosive charge in the thing? Duh, they could blow it up if it was captured. Why not go in and take the damned thing so that the muslem brotherhood doesn't parade it in their next jihad parade before they sold it to China? Where is Barry? Campaigning in podunk?

I have very serious questions about this. It just looks like it was delivered to them. We may very well have a spy problem.

Call it industrial sabatoge. Fear of not enough work for the war industry drove them to it.

Yes the Military Industrial Complex sure does keep us busy dying in Wars. I'm very suspicious about this incident. I don't know if it was the MIC or a traitor spy from our side. It's weird.

Last edited:
Sabotage, no, probably not. But it was stupid to have it flying over enemy territory with no means to self destruct it.

Sabotage, no, probably not. But it was stupid to have it flying over enemy territory with no means to self destruct it.

Yea i thought about the self-destruct thing too. Not very smart if they didn't have that built in. But maybe they did? Maybe we do have a spy problem? I don't know.

Yea i thought about the self-destruct thing too. Not very smart if they didn't have that built in. But maybe they did? Maybe we do have a spy problem? I don't know.

I read the self destruct was built in but didn't work or was disabled. Let me find that link and I'll post!

I read the self destruct was built in but didn't work or was disabled. Let me find that link and I'll post!

I still think they did shoot one down, but it was a pile of ash by the time they got to it. They just made a mockup as a propaganda tool.

If it were a real one, they would be stripping it down to figure out what the hell is inside of it.

I think we do have a mole in our CIA. This thing was gift-wrapped and delivered to Iran. I'm very suspicious.

Does anyone think there is any highly sensitive technology in this drone? This thing is not made up of anything that Iran/China/Russia does not already have so quit freaking out over that. Stealth tech has been out there long enough for anyone interested to know all about it down to the smallest details. China has already hacked every computer in the defense industry and already have the design specs for this thing. Drones are supposed to be expendable, it would be pretty stupid to start a real shooting war over piece of equipment meant to be expendable. It is embarrassing of course, but Iran has received nothing more than a temporary PR victory.

Does anyone think there is any highly sensitive technology in this drone? This thing is not made up of anything that Iran/China/Russia does not already have so quit freaking out over that. Stealth tech has been out there long enough for anyone interested to know all about it down to the smallest details. China has already hacked every computer in the defense industry and already have the design specs for this thing. Drones are supposed to be expendable, it would be pretty stupid to start a real shooting war over piece of equipment meant to be expendable. It is embarrassing of course, but Iran has received nothing more than a temporary PR victory.

You could be right on that but i think it's time to be more concerned with a possible spy problem we may have. This thing just seems like it was gift-wrapped and delivered to Iran. We may have some big problems from within. There isn't a scratch on that thing. I'm just very skeptical on this one.

You could be right on that but i think it's time to be more concerned with a possible spy problem we may have. This thing just seems like it was gift-wrapped and delivered to Iran. We may have some big problems from within. There isn't a scratch on that thing. I'm just very skeptical on this one.

That's OK but just realize that Iran did not gain any technology they did not already have. They got a propaganda victory but those are short lived.

That's OK but just realize that Iran did not gain any technology they did not already have. They got a propaganda victory but those are short lived.

Yea you could be right. I just don't know enough about this drone to say definitively. I think they need to shift the focus to investigating from within. They're probably doing that already though. This thing is just too clean. Someone from within our own CIA may have given it to Iran. Unfortunately we may never know. They're already clamming up on this. So who knows what really happened?

Probably some double agents, the reports say this thing was supposedly shot out of the sky but it doesn't have a scratch on it. Maybe the Iranians used some of that scrambling technology the Russians supposedly gave them to bring this thing down, if that is true we have some big problems.

Probably some double agents, the reports say this thing was supposedly shot out of the sky but it doesn't have a scratch on it. Maybe the Iranians used some of that scrambling technology the Russians supposedly gave them to bring this thing down, if that is true we have some big problems.

Yea something is definitely wrong with this picture. Either we got caught with our pants down or there is a mole in our Government working with Iran. I just don't know.

Yea something is definitely wrong with this picture. Either we got caught with our pants down or there is a mole in our Government working with Iran. I just don't know.

Who knows? it definently looks like Iran lied about shooting it down because there is not even a scratch on it, my bet is they used that Russian scrambling technology to bring it down but don't want to admit to having that technology.

Who knows? it definently looks like Iran lied about shooting it down because there is not even a scratch on it, my bet is they used that Russian scrambling technology to bring it down but don't want to admit to having that technology.

Using scrambling technology may be what they're a calling "Shot Down." They may see that as a 'Shoot Down.' But who really knows?

New Topics

Forum List

Back