Is The Holocaust A Hoax?

Ever heard the word obvious?

Cops? I don't know, that is why I am asking. Because they would ask you to ask them to leave and they would, in fact you could ask them without calling the cops and they would leave,
:lmao:

So am I right or are you just going to continue to avoid the subject because you know I am right and you are wrong.
false I've avoid nothing.
what I have done is watched with great amusement as you've twisted yourself into knots over a non issue.

The Supreme Court allows for religions to come to your door. Nothing twisted here pup.
lol![/QUOTE]
Yep, lol!

Cops? I don't know, that is why I am asking. Because they would ask you to ask them to leave and they would, in fact you could ask them without calling the cops and they would leave,
:lmao:

So am I right or are you just going to continue to avoid the subject because you know I am right and you are wrong.
what I have done is watched with great amusement as you've twisted yourself into knots over a non issue.

The Supreme Court allows for religions to come to your door. Nothing twisted here pup.
lol!
Yep, lol![/QUOTE]
Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It
by Natalie Wolchover | February 27, 2012 12:43pm ET

share_more.png

empty-head.jpg

Credit: conrado | Shutterstock
View full size image
A growing body of psychology research shows that incompetence deprives people of the ability to recognize their own incompetence. To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it. Similarly, unfunny people don't have a good enough sense of humor to tell.

This disconnect may be responsible for many of society's problems.

With more than a decade's worth of research, David Dunning, a psychologist at Cornell University, has demonstrated that humans find it "intrinsically difficult to get a sense of what we don't know." Whether an individual lacks competence in logical reasoning, emotional intelligence, humor or even chess abilities, the person still tends to rate his or her skills in that area as being above average.

lol!
Yep, lol!

share_more.png

empty-head.jpg

View full size image
A growing body of psychology research shows that incompetence deprives people of the ability to recognize their own incompetence. To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it. Similarly, unfunny people don't have a good enough sense of humor to tell.

With more than a decade's worth of research, David Dunning, a psychologist at Cornell University, has demonstrated that humans find it "intrinsically difficult to get a sense of what we don't know." Whether an individual lacks competence in logical reasoning, emotional intelligence, humor or even chess abilities, the person still tends to rate his or her skills in that area as being above average.

Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It[/QUOTE]

Yes you are, however, at least you are beginning to know it.

lol!
Yep, lol!

share_more.png

empty-head.jpg

View full size image

Yes you are, however, at least you are beginning to know it.[/QUOTE]never graduated high school did you.

To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it

lol!
Yep, lol!

share_more.png

empty-head.jpg

View full size image

Yes you are, however, at least you are beginning to know it.
never graduated high school did you.

To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it[/QUOTE]

Yes you are, and we all know you can't help it.

Storytelling: Stipulations

Populism chatter creates political attitudes in our modern age of networking-based society (i.e., Facebook). Why else would politicians and businesses advertise on Facebook, which is otherwise basically simply an online school yearbook?

When we say things like "The Holocaust may have been a hoax" on the Internet, we may be running the risk of creating 'traffic-chatter' about populism sentimentalism biases. After all, if someone wants to exaggerate the historical details of Nazi Germany peacefully, then there really is no harm and no foul.

Imagine therefore (in our world of networking-based attitudes) that a certain dashing and shrewd airline pilot (named Steve) working for a conspicuous airline such as Qantas or Air France is involved in an intricate international narcotics-smuggling operation between Beijing and San Francisco. Steve believes that his 'infrastructure highway access' affords him the special opportunity to be a modern age traffic 'warlock' (and he enjoys it).

Steve mingles with celebrities and royalty who are involved in narcotics sales and slowly becomes something of an underworld face.

The social influence that Steve exerts in our world represents both frailties and intrigue regarding traffic vanities. We shall therefore refer to our fictional diabolical airline pilot Steve as the symbolic crime lore bandit named The Highway Spook.

This is why I rely on those basic but rather scholarly A&E and History Channel documentaries about the Holocaust.

:afro:

Red Skull (Comics)

pilot.jpg

Forum List

Back