Is The Government Too Lenient On Conservatives? Another possible shooter

Sundial

Class Warrior
Aug 1, 2011
March 10, 2011
Six members of the antigovernment Alaska Peacemakers Militia, including its leader Francis Schaeffer Cox, are arrested and charged with plotting to kill or kidnap state troopers and a Fairbanks judge. The group already has a large cache of weapons, including a .50-caliber machine gun and grenades and a grenade launcher. Cox earlier identified himself as a “sovereign citizen.”

It seems Francis Schaeffer Cox wanted to kill a little closer to home where he felt the traitors really are. Is this another rightwing nut bag run amuck OR just another homegrown terrorist Or both? Are we going to have to worry about getting on public transportation or putting your child on a school bus or getting on a flight? It seems the Militias ( conservative armies), no matter what country they're in are creating terrorists. This garbage has to stop one way or another.:evil:

March 10, 2011
Six members of the antigovernment Alaska Peacemakers Militia, including its leader Francis Schaeffer Cox, are arrested and charged with plotting to kill or kidnap state troopers and a Fairbanks judge. The group already has a large cache of weapons, including a .50-caliber machine gun and grenades and a grenade launcher. Cox earlier identified himself as a “sovereign citizen.”

It seems Francis Schaeffer Cox wanted to kill a little closer to home where he felt the traitors really are. Is this another rightwing nut bag run amuck OR just another homegrown terrorist Or both? Are we going to have to worry about getting on public transportation or putting your child on a school bus or getting on a flight? It seems the Militias ( conservative armies), no matter what country they're in are creating terrorists. This garbage has to stop one way or another.:evil:

When all parties except The Liberal Democrat Party have been outlawed and all their members liquidated there will be paradise, right?

March 10, 2011

Next time I do something really stupid I gonna claim that im God (even if I dont live by Godly principles) Then afterwards you can blame all itterations of God and all Godly people.

On a related side note we all know no one claiming to be on the left ever does stupid shit. If only we could be so perfect.... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
The FBI and police are hunting for the person who threw a Molotov cocktail through the window of a Planned Parenthood in McKinney, Texas last week, lighting a small fire in the entrance and scorching part of the clinic. That particular clinic provides health services, but not abortions, to more than 4,000 women in the area, and the staff was back to work on the following morning.

March 10, 2011

Next time I do something really stupid I gonna claim that im God (even if I dont live by Godly principles) Then afterwards you can blame all itterations of God and all Godly people.

On a related side note we all know no one claiming to be on the left ever does stupid shit. If only we could be so perfect.... :cuckoo:

I just noticed you live in Kansas City. I spent a week there one night.

When all parties except The Liberal Democrat Party have been outlawed and all their members liquidated there will be paradise, right?

I think this country has become to political correct and afraid of offending everyone. Sorry to the people that are Conservatives but those are the people trying to kill us if that is profiling OH WELL. Quit trying to kill us and maybe we wouldnt profile you .

The FBI and police are hunting for the person who threw a Molotov cocktail through the window of a Planned Parenthood in McKinney, Texas last week, lighting a small fire in the entrance and scorching part of the clinic. That particular clinic provides health services, but not abortions, to more than 4,000 women in the area, and the staff was back to work on the following morning.

Your pretty good. You didnt even skip a beat.

Phazers to stun Spock.

March 10, 2011

So let me get this right..... Muslims are not a threat, we should not profile them for terrorism problems, but a COUPLE far right crazies in the US and ALL conservatives should be targeted disarmed and watched? Do I have that right?

By the way? A 50 caliber machine Gun is legal in 37 States. A Federal License is required for every single automatic weapon one owns. Which means either this guy or one of his members had permission from the Federal Government to own said weapon.

Further the 2nd Amendment guarantees every citizen the right to keep and bear arms. It does not say one can only have one weapon nor does it list a max limit either.

Should we ban a right protected by the Constitution because occasionally someone commits a crime? If so I can name a few other Amendments we should repeal.

I just noticed you live in Kansas City. I spent a week there one night.

Interesting concept. Kept traveling back in time to enjoy one day eh? I always knew you guys had a time machine, they way you keep saying what would have happened had we not done x, y and z.

:razz:

I think this country has become to political correct and afraid of offending everyone. Sorry to the people that are Conservatives but those are the people trying to kill us if that is profiling OH WELL. Quit trying to kill us and maybe we wouldnt profile you .

And yet we should not profile Muslims right? No profiling middle Eastern men either right? All the leftoids that have attacked Tea party offices, we should just ignore them right?

You are an idiot.

March 10, 2011

So let me get this right..... Muslims are not a threat, we should not profile them for terrorism problems, but a COUPLE far right crazies in the US and ALL conservatives should be targeted disarmed and watched? Do I have that right?

By the way? A 50 caliber machine Gun is legal in 37 States. A Federal License is required for every single automatic weapon one owns. Which means either this guy or one of his members had permission from the Federal Government to own said weapon.

Further the 2nd Amendment guarantees every citizen the right to keep and bear arms. It does not say one can only have one weapon nor does it list a max limit either.

Should we ban a right protected by the Constitution because occasionally someone commits a crime? If so I can name a few other Amendments we should repeal.

His lack of responses to our posts has caused my liberal troll alarm to go off.

March 10, 2011

Well, if the Conservatives weren't always trying to kill someone maybe they could live in peace with civilized peaceful people in different nations.

The Conservatives love chaos, violence and war. I say let them stay in their own countries and let them have at it with each other! We need to start deporting them out of America and revoking citizenship whenever we can. He should be sent to Gitmo and they should throw away the key!

Last edited:

Well, if the Conservatives weren't always trying to kill someone maybe they could live in peace with civilized peaceful people in different nations.

The Conservatives love chaos, violence and war. I say let them stay in their own countries and let them have at it with each other! We need to start deporting them out of America and revoking citizenship whenever we can. He should be sent to Gitmo and they should throw away the key!

Provide evidence that a majority of "conservatives" are trying to kill people. Specifically "conservatives" in this country. Further define Conservative as it relates to this Country.

Provide evidence that a majority of "conservatives" are trying to kill people. Specifically "conservatives" in this country. Further define Conservative as it relates to this Country.

:party:

May 14, 2011
Three masked men break into the Madrasah Islamiah, an Islamic center in Houston, and douse prayer rugs with gasoline in an apparent attempt to burn the center down. Images of the men are captured on surveillance cameras, but they are not identified. The fire is put out before doing major damage.

May 14, 2011
Three masked men break into the Madrasah Islamiah, an Islamic center in Houston, and douse prayer rugs with gasoline in an apparent attempt to burn the center down. Images of the men are captured on surveillance cameras, but they are not identified. The fire is put out before doing major damage.

Lets quote all the news articles from inner cities that show the horrific crimes of blacks. Then we will paint all blacks with the same broad brush.
Im sensing that you are just a terrorist sympathizer....
Just do us all a favor and crawl back under your bridge idiot. :trolls:

Last edited:
May 14, 2011

So if I go find a few stories about illegal aliens, blacks, or any other group of people I can then claim that ALL of them are to blame?

Once again provide empirical evidence that a majority of Conservatives are or support illegal activity. Of course first you must DEFINE what you mean by Conservative.

Forum List

Back