Is The Government Too Lenient On Conservatives? Another possible shooter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sundial, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Sundial

Sundial Class Warrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +106
    It seems Francis Schaeffer Cox wanted to kill a little closer to home where he felt the traitors really are. Is this another rightwing nut bag run amuck OR just another homegrown terrorist Or both? Are we going to have to worry about getting on public transportation or putting your child on a school bus or getting on a flight? It seems the Militias ( conservative armies), no matter what country they're in are creating terrorists. This garbage has to stop one way or another.:evil:

2. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    1.375/10

3. HenryBHough

HenryBHough Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,199
    When all parties except The Liberal Democrat Party have been outlawed and all their members liquidated there will be paradise, right?

4. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,801
    Next time I do something really stupid I gonna claim that im God (even if I dont live by Godly principles) Then afterwards you can blame all itterations of God and all Godly people.

On a related side note we all know no one claiming to be on the left ever does stupid shit. If only we could be so perfect.... :cuckoo:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  5. Sundial

Sundial Class Warrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +106
    The FBI and police are hunting for the person who threw a Molotov cocktail through the window of a Planned Parenthood in McKinney, Texas last week, lighting a small fire in the entrance and scorching part of the clinic. That particular clinic provides health services, but not abortions, to more than 4,000 women in the area, and the staff was back to work on the following morning.

6. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,156
    I just noticed you live in Kansas City. I spent a week there one night.

7. Sundial

Sundial Class Warrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +106

I think this country has become to political correct and afraid of offending everyone. Sorry to the people that are Conservatives but those are the people trying to kill us if that is profiling OH WELL. Quit trying to kill us and maybe we wouldnt profile you .

8. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,801
    Your pretty good. You didnt even skip a beat.

Phazers to stun Spock.

9. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,971
    So let me get this right..... Muslims are not a threat, we should not profile them for terrorism problems, but a COUPLE far right crazies in the US and ALL conservatives should be targeted disarmed and watched? Do I have that right?

By the way? A 50 caliber machine Gun is legal in 37 States. A Federal License is required for every single automatic weapon one owns. Which means either this guy or one of his members had permission from the Federal Government to own said weapon.

Further the 2nd Amendment guarantees every citizen the right to keep and bear arms. It does not say one can only have one weapon nor does it list a max limit either.

Should we ban a right protected by the Constitution because occasionally someone commits a crime? If so I can name a few other Amendments we should repeal.

10. Grampa Murked U

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,801
    Interesting concept. Kept traveling back in time to enjoy one day eh? I always knew you guys had a time machine, they way you keep saying what would have happened had we not done x, y and z.

:razz: