Is the GOP on the Brink of Civil War?

Don't think it's just the Republican Party. Democrats are about to lose their party too.
no they aren't.

They can embrace the communist party agenda and still call themselves dems.

they know how to keep their people in line since none of them have it in them to stand up for what they might think is kinds sorta ok, as long as everyone else likes me for supporting it, kinda.

That's right openly embrace / push communism..................

Yep, another nutcase headed for the ignore list ............

Looks like Boner may be on the way out......

Not civil war, just good housekeeping.
Personally, I think parties need to evolve.

Not divide the country...

Bring it back to what we can believe in.

And if it brings the country together, we're stronger.

Don't think it's just the Republican Party. Democrats are about to lose their party too.
no they aren't.

they know how to keep their people in line since none of them have it in them to stand up for what they might think is kinds sorta ok, as long as everyone else likes me for supporting it, kinda.
Radical blacks are taking it over.
no they aren't

whitey is in charge of them
not one got where they are w/o being put there by white leftist with the full knowledge that white leftist can pull them out at any moment.

they are doing as they are told, like always
They're losing that control.

This is what 'more government makes it better' looks like.

An evil so cold it torments children and teaches them to never look up or take any pride.

Uhhhhh, you do know the more government makes it better philosophy is a Democratic thing not Republican right??

You are a special little drama queen aren't you??
less government is a republican thing?

:rofl:

ever hear of the TSA?

no they aren't.

That's right openly embrace / push communism..................

Yep, another nutcase headed for the ignore list ............
oh nos, someone I don't know is going to put me on ignore b/c he can't stand to hear the truth.

later poser

An evil so cold it torments children and teaches them to never look up or take any pride.

Uhhhhh, you do know the more government makes it better philosophy is a Democratic thing not Republican right??

ever hear of the TSA?

Depends..Less government for the hell of it is just dumb. You could argue accountability and efficiency, but you want to do away with institutions that do a great deal of good. That makes me think you're not of this planet.

I'd agree that it would be best for the GOP if the Tea Party split off.

The GOP might be able to grab enough moderate voters who feel the Dems have gone too far left to make up for any Tea Party losses, plus its overall reputation would improve.

The Tea Party won't do this though, because they know that staying attached to the GOP gives them far more influence.

I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Priebus hinting in that direction at some point.

ever hear of the TSA?

Depends..Less government for the hell of it is just dumb. You could argue accountability and efficiency, but you want to do away with institutions that do a great deal of good. That makes me think you're not of this planet.
you keep making accusations like you know me and know my stances.

you don't know a fucking thing about me, so stop with the false accusations, they make you seem dumber than I thought you were.

and I'll tell you this, again, in hopes that you might learn;

Harding (R) got a depression, he cut taxes and Fed spending in 1/2, 18 months later is was over and the Roaring Twentys was created
FDR (D) got a depression, he upped taxes and spending which created the Great Depression

look it up and learn

Two Thumbs is exactly right; in the rest of the world it was just The Depression, but in the USA is was the Great Depression, and it was halted for good by the massive spending of WWII.....not exactly the kind of "Stimulus" the Left is into these days

libs are losers who lie to themselves

MCConnel did a dirty with the import bank. Both he and the have got to go

Explain to me what is wrong with the import bank??

Nothing really, it was considered an easy first step for the libertarian war on the new deal programs but it's safe to assume the Koch's would benefit in some way from it's demise since they have led the attack.

Clearly something has got to give. Conservatives keep handing the GOP establishment victories and the GOP establishment continues to shit on conservatives.

And will continue to do so. The GOP intentionally wooed you thinking they could easily control you, but they are never going to hand over any sort of control. Leaving the party is the only rational solution.

Clearly something has got to give. Conservatives keep handing the GOP establishment victories and the GOP establishment continues to shit on conservatives.

And will continue to do so. The GOP intentionally wooed you thinking they could easily control you, but they are never going to hand over any sort of control. Leaving the party is the only rational solution.
And do what??? Be a sheep???
obama supporters lemmings cliff running run buffalo motivational.jpg

It would be cool if we lived in a world where we didn't need the export import bank. The problem is we don't.

This issue is a fine example where ideology meets reality and gets beat down. The vote was inevitable.

Forum List

Back