Is the GOP blackmailing Trump with his tax returns

He might not have them, but I'd be surprised if he does not.

I suspect Mueller is following the money.
In interviews, veteran federal prosecutors and legal scholars said that Mueller, who began his investigation only last week, has clear-cut authority to obtain the president’s tax returns—perhaps the most sensitive and sought-after government documents since the Pentagon Papers—from the IRS if Mueller suspects they might contain evidence of a crime. (Source)

It was very interesting how the Pentagon Papers got found out. Mike Gravel, a Democrat.

How could Mueller not suspect a crime in Trumps taxes. I suspect Trump sent Maddow his 2005 1040.

Just a question why do we have the IRS?

All you are telling us is the IRS is incompetent...if it takes a special prosecutor to find out about ONE person cheating on their taxes

For you and me. There is a reason one has so many businesses, and I suspect the real audit is being done now.
The Great Trump Tax Mysteries: Is He Hiding Loopholes, Errors, or Something More Serious?
/——/ There is no such thing as a loophole. If it’s allowed by the tax code then it’s legal. No crime inerrors. You pay the back taxes and fine. You are spinning your wheels

From article I posted:

"But let’s look further. For the Trump Turnberry golf resort, on the Scottish west coast, his F.E.C. disclosures record a profit of $20,395,000—but the accounts for 2014 show a loss of £3.6 million ($5.6 million) on revenues of £9.2 million ($14.6 million). It’s the same story again at his Doonbeg course in Ireland, where he told the F.E.C. his profit was $10,755,683—again, very precise—while Irish company accounts show a loss of 2.5 million euros ($3.3 million) on revenues of 4.2 million euros ($4.7 million)"

I suspect Mueller is following the money.
In interviews, veteran federal prosecutors and legal scholars said that Mueller, who began his investigation only last week, has clear-cut authority to obtain the president’s tax returns—perhaps the most sensitive and sought-after government documents since the Pentagon Papers—from the IRS if Mueller suspects they might contain evidence of a crime. (Source)

It was very interesting how the Pentagon Papers got found out. Mike Gravel, a Democrat.

How could Mueller not suspect a crime in Trumps taxes. I suspect Trump sent Maddow his 2005 1040.

All you are telling us is the IRS is incompetent...if it takes a special prosecutor to find out about ONE person cheating on their taxes

For you and me. There is a reason one has so many businesses, and I suspect the real audit is being done now.
The Great Trump Tax Mysteries: Is He Hiding Loopholes, Errors, or Something More Serious?
/——/ There is no such thing as a loophole. If it’s allowed by the tax code then it’s legal. No crime inerrors. You pay the back taxes and fine. You are spinning your wheels

Oh you can be sure he is laundering money, he washes it daily with Tide.

Once again Penelope what are we paying the IRS for?

To target the tea party? How many thousands of employees do they have?

Once again Penelope what are we paying the IRS for?

To target the tea party? How many thousands of employees do they have?

Give me a link of an audit of the tea partyers ?

Maybe Mueller can get all those emails that Hillary 'lost' too. How about Mueller getting Obama's real BC?

Maybe Mueller can get all those emails that Hillary 'lost' too. How about Mueller getting Obama's real BC?
How about Mueller sticking it up Trumps where the sun never shines ?
and speaking of blackmailing Putin has trump by his nads Trump afraid to speak badly of the guy who got him elected

You guys are so desperate still hanging on to 'Russian collusion' by your fingernails. Honestly it's fun watching the left become completely un-assembled.

You can't be blackmailed if there is nothing illegal.

You can't be blackmailed if there is nothing illegal.

The left thinks because CNN says it it must be true. I think they have collectively lost their minds.

How about Mueller sticking it up Trumps where the sun never shines ?
and speaking of blackmailing Putin has trump by his nads Trump afraid to speak badly of the guy who got him elected

You guys are so desperate still hanging on to 'Russian collusion' by your fingernails. Honestly it's fun watching the left become completely un-assembled.
And your master keeps BSing about Hillary ??? He is ** sick Bet you think Mueller and 18 experts in crime are sitting around playing poker

How about he can concentrate on Trump since the Pubs has wasted so much time and money on Clinton and Obama and "got notta".

How about he can concentrate on Trump since the Pubs has wasted so much time and money on Clinton and Obama and "got notta".
and like they did with hillary we have 29 more years to get the orange pos,,,,,,,,just in case he lasts that long

Forum List

Back