Is the flu shot an indication of what is instore for us

just heard that the prisoners at Gitmo will get the shots befor the citizens do . What a joke!!!! Terrorists before taxpaying citizens!!!! What or who's next all illegals

To me, it would be more in line of protecting those who have to work around those prisoners. But the question I'd have is what is the probability that in a facility as locked down and secluded as that there would be a chance of the virus being introduced in the first place. I'd think that would come from our military and others who arrive there; so the solution would appear to be rather simple. Vaccinate those people and strictly enforce quarantine of any who are sick prior to their arrival. Then again, I don't know how many travel back and forth from areas where the virus is widespread to Guantanamo. If that is happening, then it would probably be wise to vaccinate all to protect our people.

just heard that the prisoners at Gitmo will get the shots befor the citizens do . What a joke!!!! Terrorists before taxpaying citizens!!!! What or who's next all illegals

Your genius knee knee. Flu shots for illegals with GPS tracking chips.:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back