Is The First Amendment Obsolete...?

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
since the folks up in Washington obviously have our bests interests in mind and know what's best for us, why should we have the right to impede their progress with our petty little snipings...?

nose-picker-1843991484083365533.jpg

Frank's using the middle finger... and it ain't accidental, jerkwad...

Middle finger? Really? Can't you conservative idiots even count to two?

The middle finger is the second one, not the first. The first one (which is shown in the picture) is called the index finger.

But..................keep on with the hackery...................

I was referring to the Zappa avie...

jeez... you libs really are dumber than a box of rocks...

Last edited:
Frank's using the middle finger... and it ain't accidental, jerkwad...

The middle finger is the second one, not the first. The first one (which is shown in the picture) is called the index finger.

If you're gonna quote your avi, rather than what is being posted, please provide a reference in the post. Otherwise, nobody knows what you're talking about.

If you're gonna quote your avi, rather than what is being posted, please provide a reference in the post. Otherwise, nobody knows what you're talking about.

I apologize for the confusion... I usually assume that, when I say "Frank", most folks would automatically know that I'm referring to my avie (a pic of Frank Zappa)...

you're obviously either too obtuse to catch the connection or too young to know who Frank Zappa is... or you knew what I was referring to the whole time and now you're simply being an asshole...

Forum List

Back