Is the Federal Reserve System Controlled by Nefarious Interests?

Whatever monkey boy:

The fed cannot account for the whereabouts of $9 trillion worth of off-balance sheet transactions over the course of the past eight months. Nor can it explain the $1 trillion expansion of the Fed’s balance sheet since last September.
Nor can their house slave Toro. He'll try though.

I know that you have little if any understanding of how all this works, but you might want to consider not making even more of a fool of yourself by calling others out.
What bobo does not wish to look into is money that went missing under his beloved democrat Clinton's reign.... There is $3.3 Trillion Missing From HUD & DOD in FYs 1998-2000
by Catherine Austin Fitts

I never said this shit didn't go on under Clinton's watch. So I'm glad we are finally in agreement, this shit is happening.

But you know what? I have right wing friends like you. When it comes down to it, you know the mega rich owns us/you. You defend them. My buddy once said after I schooled him on the facts, "AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!".

So the truth is, you know I'm right and you just feel powerless to do anything about it. Either that or you somehow think you benefit from the system and you don't want to rock the boat.

I know that you have little if any understanding of how all this works, but you might want to consider not making even more of a fool of yourself by calling others out.
What bobo does not wish to look into is money that went missing under his beloved democrat Clinton's reign.... There is $3.3 Trillion Missing From HUD & DOD in FYs 1998-2000
by Catherine Austin Fitts

I never said this shit didn't go on under Clinton's watch. So I'm glad we are finally in agreement, this shit is happening.

But you know what? I have right wing friends like you. When it comes down to it, you know the mega rich owns us/you. You defend them. My buddy once said after I schooled him on the facts, "AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!".

So the truth is, you know I'm right and you just feel powerless to do anything about it. Either that or you somehow think you benefit from the system and you don't want to rock the boat.
Quit defending these taxation pricks... I cannot imagine you have any friends like me as I am sure if they are like me they would not want to hang with you or your kind (that is the type of asshole that will defend bullshit of any kind as long as he gets his own way).

"AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT" ignorance like you have when dumb dumb's are willing to suck ass to these corrupt pricks who could care less about a working man yet will use the poor bastard every chance he gets and tell him it's a good thing. Actually I have to say you deserve whatever it is that is headed your way and I can assure you that you ain't going to be very happy when it hits your pocket book. Maybe you like the idea of paying Al and Nancy and their crew extra for their bullshit paper flip program but I don't.

Forum List

Back