Is the Federal Reserve System Controlled by Nefarious Interests?

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Terral seams to think so.

the Rothschilds and Warburgs and Morgans and Rockefellers OWN THE FED

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iracies-compilation-thread-4.html#post1302828

Is this true?

Of course not!

First, who owns the Fed?

he Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the U.S. Congress. It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."

The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized much like private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.

FRB: FAQs: Federal Reserve System

Generally, ownership confers control and profits. Almost all the profits go from the Federal Reserve system go to the government, not the "owners" of the Fed.

The Federal Reserve Board on Friday announced preliminary results that indicate the Reserve Banks recorded payments and provisions for the transfer of approximately $34.9 billion of their estimated 2008 net income of $38.8 billion to the U.S. Treasury, which is comparable to the 2007 results. Under the Board's policy, the Reserve Banks transferred their remaining estimated 2008 net income to the U.S. Treasury after providing for $1.2 billion in statutory dividends to member banks and $2.7 billion to equate surplus to paid-in capital.

FRB: Press Release--Reserve Bank income and expense data and transfers to the Treasury for 2008--January 9, 2009

In other words, of the $38.8 billion in profits generated by the Fed, a grand total of 3% was paid out as dividends to their "owners." It would be odd that foreign families and their banks would create a system which allows the government to take all of their profits.

Anyways, we have no idea what the ownership stakes are of the Federal Reserve because they have never been published.

Mullins' source for the stockholders of the New York Fed could not be verified. He claimed his source was the Federal Reserve Bulletin, although it has never included shareholder information, nor has any other Federal Reserve periodical.

Ownership of the Federal Reserve System

So how can anyone make any conclusion about ownership and control if we have no idea who owns what? We do know that all member banks of the Federal Reserve system - all 3,000 or so of them - must buy stock in the district banks to which they belong, but we don't know how much each owns. But this is irrelevant anyways, as we will see in a minute.

We also know who the owners are of each bank. Ownership is filed with the SEC each quarter. The owners of the big banks are diffuse, with the biggest owners being primarily institutional mutual funds such as Fidelity, Capital Guardian and Wellington, or large pension funds such as CalPERS. There are no secret families controlling these banks. Ownership is public and well known.

Can foreign banks own stock in the Federal Reserve? From the above link.

Perhaps foreigners own shares of the New York Federal Reserve Bank directly. The law stipulates a small portion of Federal Reserve stock may be available for sale to the public. No person or organization, however, may own more than $25,000 of such public stock and none of it carries voting rights (12 USCA 283). However, under the terms of the Federal Reserve Act, public stock was only to be sold in the event the sale of stock to member banks did not raise the minimum of $4 million of initial capital for each Federal Reserve Bank when they were organized in 1913 (12 USCA 281). Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public. In other words, no Federal Reserve stock has ever been sold to foreigners; it has only been sold to banks which are members of the Federal Reserve System (Woodward, 1996).

So it is simply not possible for foreign banking interests such as the Rothschilds and the Warburgs to own stock in the Federal Reserve system.

Well then, the argument would be that even if these interests do not control through system through ownership, they do so indirectly by electing board members to execute their nefarious machinations. Except there is one problem with this theory. Again, from the above link.

each commercial bank receives one vote regardless of its size, unlike most corporate voting structures in which the number of votes is tied to the number of shares a person holds. The New York Federal Reserve district contains over 1,000 member banks, so it is highly unlikely that even the largest and most powerful banks would be able to coerce so many smaller ones to vote in a particular manner. To control the vote of a majority of member banks would mean acquiring a controlling interest in about 500 member banks of the New York district. Such an expenditure would require an outlay in the hundreds of billions of dollars. Surely there is a cheaper path to global domination.

Thus, no matter what the size of the bank, members only receive one vote.

The Federal Reserve system not only sweeps almost all of its profits to the government, voting is not based upon membership control but just membership. This is how a co-operative operates, not how a corporation operates. In a co-operative, its one member, one vote, period. Your stake of ownership is irrelevant.

So, as you can see, the idea that the Federal Reserve is controlled by a group of banks intent upon stealing all of our wealth is just another silly conspiracy theory that fosters paranoia and hatred.

While I appreciate your extensive and well documented post Toro it just brings up more questions doesn't it? Don't try to confuse us with the facts!

Well that's what the King of all Conspiracy Threads Terral would say.

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

Terral seams to think so.

the Rothschilds and Warburgs and Morgans and Rockefellers OWN THE FED
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...iracies-compilation-thread-4.html#post1302828

Is this true?

Of course not . . .

Thank you for making my point that the stupid Ox has no clue as to what he is even talking about (Gary Allen = former Congressman = Chapter 3). This is the #1 reason that the USA is worthy to be destroyed (my Topic) the El Toro the Economist :)cuckoo:) still does not have one clue . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzLIz27GqWs&feature=related"]Rothschilds and the Federal Reserve[/ame]

Watch the short video and open your eyes . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw8Q1VfGM4c&feature=related"]Secrets of the FED: Global Rulers Part1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxq4UqoIoaM&feature=related"]Secrets of the FED: Global Rulers Part 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLivMUH4-6g&feature=related"]Secrets of the FED: Fractional Reserve Part 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSM3Sa_xgxI&feature=related"]Secrets of the FED: Usury / Money Changers[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkAKwWvgTrA&feature=related]Secrets of the FED: Repent America[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Well, I'm honored that I am the number 1 reason why the US should be destroyed, but posting youtube videos of people who do not understand the basic structures of what they are discussing doesn't help your cause.

BTW, idiots who make youtube videos are still idiots, as those guys are above.

Last edited:
Well done Toro. the notion that the Rothchilds and Rockefellers et al are in league to do much of anything is so absurd as to be laughable.

Thanks terral for more evidence that you are a loon. Videos of warmed over conspiracists from the last half century or so provide nothing factual beyond a brief history of the conspiracy nuts that have infested this country like a plague body lice at least since colonial times.

Hi Toro:

Well, I'm honored that I am the number 1 reason why the US should be destroyed, but posting youtube videos of people who do not understand the basic structures of what they are discussing doesn't help your cause.

El Toro is not the reason for anything :)cuckoo:). Americans allowing the privately-owned FED to come into being and exist since 1913 is the #1 reason that the USA is worthy of utter destruction off the face of this earth. El Toro is upset that the FED's little secret is being exposed. :0)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUIHsCwZlw&feature=related"]The FED: America's Greatest Robbery Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwVhJqajuJs&feature=related"]The FED: America's Greatest Robbery Part 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW9xw7UrJeY&feature=related"]The FED: America's Greatest Robbery Part 3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdG2qjuo0B8&feature=related"]The FED: America's Greatest Robbery Part 4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z1-Gx9hWcY"]The FED: America's Greatest Robbery Part 5[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNViDOMpLMM]The FED: America's Greatest Robbery Part 6[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Well done Toro. the notion that the Rothchilds and Rockefellers et al are in league to do much of anything is so absurd as to be laughable.

Thanks terral for more evidence that you are a loon. Videos of warmed over conspiracists from the last half century or so provide nothing factual beyond a brief history of the conspiracy nuts that have infested this country like a plague body lice at least since colonial times.

Yeah, I've seen one of these Restore Project America pamphlets. One of these nutbars handed one to my father. What a bunch of moronic paranoia nonsense.

It's hilarious that Terral posts all these "The Fed is evil" youtube videos yet has no clue how the Fed operates.

It's actually normal for folks of terrals ilk to do that. The less they know the more delusional and paranoid they get about things. They want simple explanations for thigs that are extraordinairely complex hence we get conspiracies trying to rob us all never mind that this would in most case require the conspirers in these goof ball plots to be working against their own best interests.

Hi Gary:

So, Gary :)cuckoo:) can call people names and play the town idiot with Toro (pic), but everyone already knew that. These guys cannot figure out what is going on, even when everything is laid out in living color in a series of videos. Let me guess: "No conspiracy exists . . ." . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Town Idiots!!! Someone Give Them A Clue! :0)[/ame]

GL,

Terral

The Federal Reserve System is not controlled by nefarious interests. It's controlled by idiots.

These guys cannot figure out what is going on, even when everything is laid out in living color in a series of videos. Let me guess: "No conspiracy exists . . ." . . .

I notice that you haven't actually responed to Toro's points. No direct rebuttal, just youtube videos of other people making claims. That makes me suspicious that you don't have any other information. Why don't you, in words, not already existing videos, respond directly to Toro's points and show the exact errors, backed up with references and cites.

who founded the CFR...The trilateral commission...the council on the Americas ?...how much of the words and agendas of the rockefellers or Rothschild's are you even aware of...laughable to someone who is void of any of the facts perhaps

Last edited:

Toto is some bookkeeper or insurance salesman...so he likes to pretend he understands vague unexplainable complex economics beyond the grasp of the rest of us....LOL

Okay I've known about the trilateral commission since before you were born. Ditto the Council on Foreign Relations. The latter is arguably the best evidence available that you don't have both oars in the water and perhaps not even the boat. Anyone who wants to fork over some change or anyone who has written extensively on foreign affairs can be a member of the freaking CFR. Past meamber include every one from Bill Buckley to Noam Choamsky. Half the people in the CFR at any one time can scarcely stand to share a floor space in the same auditorium with the other half and this is supposed to be some conspiratorial committee? GEt real.

Okay I've known about the trilateral commission since before you were born. Ditto the Council on Foreign Relations. The latter is arguably the best evidence available that you don't have both oars in the water and perhaps not even the boat. Anyone who wants to fork over some change or anyone who has written extensively on foreign affairs can be a member of the freaking CFR. Past meamber include every one from Bill Buckley to Noam Choamsky. Half the people in the CFR at any one time can scarcely stand to share a floor space in the same auditorium with the other half and this is supposed to be some conspiratorial committee? GEt real.

you answered none of my questions

Why should I reinforce your obvious delusions. I've been over the original Jophn birch Society documentson this and the Later incarnation of the same crap under Lyndon La Rouche. It was bunkum then it is bunkum now. There is no evidence that any of these things have anything to do with taking over the world however much you wish to believe otherwise.

Toto is some bookkeeper or insurance salesman...so he likes to pretend he understands vague unexplainable complex economics beyond the grasp of the rest of us....LOL

If that's what makes you sleep at night, that's fine with me. Of course, if you believe that the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are pulling the strings on our monetary system, then you are an idiot, and it doesn't much matter what you think.

These guys cannot figure out what is going on, even when everything is laid out in living color in a series of videos. Let me guess: "No conspiracy exists . . ." . . .

I notice that you haven't actually responed to Toro's points. No direct rebuttal, just youtube videos of other people making claims. That makes me suspicious that you don't have any other information. Why don't you, in words, not already existing videos, respond directly to Toro's points and show the exact errors, backed up with references and cites.

I have asked him several times to do so but he can never form a simple argument, which pretty much sums up the breadth of what Terral knows and understands.

Forum List

Back