Is The Far Left Actually Accusing The Tea Party Over DOW Crashing,Debt & AA+ Credit ?

HERE is something the boyking Obama and his clown Administration that has been in complete power with all three branchs of Government for almost three year........................
They INHERITED FROM the Bush Administration.A AAA RATING. and along with the low UNEMPLOYMENT numbers he INHERITED and low gas prices...

ALL THAT IS POOF with the boyking MAGIC wand.

idiots

Actually, Obama inherited around 11 trillion of debt plus the cost of two wars and around 100 million dollars in ongoing programs of GWB''s (Medicare Part D for example). Secondly, the unemployment numbers were not low when Obama came into office they were around 9%. The gas prices were lower but everyone knows that much of it has been because of Arab Spring.
Here I am defending Obama and I have no plans to ever vote for the guy. It's just that I can't stand it when people make shit up.

Nothing was MADE up dear. those are the facts.
Yes he inherited the DEPT, but that didn't MEAN he had to go out and spend 2trillion dollars in a little OVER TWO YEARS to get us here AGAIN with his administration...
and our gas prices are up because of the Arab Spring. funny NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE.

I never said Obama DIDN'T spend money like a drunken sailor, did it? The reduction in America's credit rating is tied to the entire debt, the fact that the US was driven to the edge of the cliff with no compromise accepted, no plan to increase revenues and the dysfunctional government it it's entirety (and that includes your ideology).

Secondly regarding Arab Spring,,,,,you that you "NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE"

The “Arab spring” and its economic implications on oil prices

As a member of the so called "TEA PARTY" I would like to say, GOD IT'S GREAT TO HAVE SO MUCH POWER, IT'S INTOXICATING, I LOVE IT AND WILL USE THAT POWER TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY FOR ALL OF US AND THE IDIOTS ON THE LEFT. YOUR WELCOME.

Actually, Obama inherited around 11 trillion of debt plus the cost of two wars and around 100 million dollars in ongoing programs of GWB''s (Medicare Part D for example). Secondly, the unemployment numbers were not low when Obama came into office they were around 9%. The gas prices were lower but everyone knows that much of it has been because of Arab Spring.
Here I am defending Obama and I have no plans to ever vote for the guy. It's just that I can't stand it when people make shit up.

Nothing was MADE up dear. those are the facts.
Yes he inherited the DEPT, but that didn't MEAN he had to go out and spend 2trillion dollars in a little OVER TWO YEARS to get us here AGAIN with his administration...
and our gas prices are up because of the Arab Spring. funny NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE.

I never said Obama DIDN'T spend money like a drunken sailor, did it? The reduction in America's credit rating is tied to the entire debt, the fact that the US was driven to the edge of the cliff with no compromise accepted, no plan to increase revenues and the dysfunctional government it it's entirety (and that includes your ideology).

Secondly regarding Arab Spring,,,,,you that you "NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE"

my ideology..LOL

Last edited:
Anyone else notice since the Obama came into office, it's been one CRISIS after Another..

Anyone else, SICK OF IT?

And is anyone else SICK of the BLAME being put off on everyone else EXCEPT the PARTY that has been in control and their boyking running the ship.?

I know I AM..

Anyone else notice since the Obama came into office, it's been one CRISIS after Another..

Anyone else, SICK OF IT?

And is anyone else SICK of the BLAME being put off on everyone else EXCEPT the PARTY that has been in control and their boyking running the ship.?

I know I AM..

I was sick of it before obama became president.

:eusa_eh:

Is this going to be the main headline/cover stories amongst the New York Times,CBS,& MSNBC? Are they actually going to stoop this low to blame the Tea Party for all three major crisis's caused during the Obama Administration? Some guest already did on FOX News today,she actually blamed the Tea Party for all the hell that broke loose between the stock market and our new AA+ credit rating.Yah, The Tea Party Has Been Around Since Bush Took Office in 2001 and caused all of our current economic hardships. And none of this was caused by Obama,Reid&Pelosi?:doubt:

WHO is the far left?

Forum List

Back