Is The Epstein Mystery Really a Mystery?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I was recently involved in a conversation about the Epstein mystery with someone I respect. He sent me this link from The State of the Nation site, SOTN. This is the site that created the MEME: “Jeffery Epstein did NOT kill himself.” I think their analysis and conclusion is the most likely scenario that actually took place.

My reply about this situation him was this:

I believe he is alive and well, probably in the land of "the chosen".

I was recently involved in a conversation about the Epstein mystery with someone I respect. He sent me this link from The State of the Nation site, SOTN. This is the site that created the MEME: “Jeffery Epstein did NOT kill himself.” I think their analysis and conclusion is the most likely scenario that actually took place.

My reply about this situation him was this:

I believe he is alive and well, probably in the land of "the chosen".

I don't care either way.

• Banned
By all means, continue on with your perpetual outrage for shit that doesn't matter.
Of course- shit that doesn't matter, to you. I didn't get the memo, from anyone, that the determiner of shit that mattered had died and left you in charge- I have, though, seen a lot of "shit" in my lifetime from politicians, and voters, who don't give one- unless it's their pretending to idea- JFK is in your debt, sir.

Forum List

Back