Is the Department of Justice sanitizing its connection to Media Matters for America?

Red state :lmao: what a bunch of ultra-right wing morons cry-babying again.

thats all you have huh.. Cant point out that Media matters is in with the DOJ. The only thing Media matters is for is really to try to take down Fox News. Hows that working for them since Fox is number 1 in the ratings.

thats all you have huh.. Cant point out that Media matters is in with the DOJ. The only thing Media matters is for is really to try to take down Fox News. Hows that working for them since Fox is number 1 in the ratings.

They got Beck thrown off the air, I call that a massive success :clap2: :up:

I know the Republitards are frothing into their Prozac bottles right now. How about you actually read the emails. I know..like anyone on the internet actually posts their own thoughts right?

They got Beck thrown off the air, I call that a massive success :clap2: :up:

It's not surprising that you would think that, censorship is a glorious thing to you Leftist cocksuckers.

It's surprising that you would admit it so openly, though.

It's not surprising that you would think that, censorship is a glorious thing to you Leftist cocksuckers.

It's surprising that you would admit it so openly, though.

Getting that retarded conspiracy theorist throw off the air was the best thing they ever did....

now if they could just get Hannity!

Wingnuts hate Media Matters - because it exposes their corruption and lies.

Absolutely. The thing the right wing idiots don't realize is if their propaganda masters like fox stopped lying, media matters would be out of business virtually overnight.

Forum List

Back