Is The current government of Israel going to ban a political party?

And what about Israel banning Kach, a right wing Jewish party, for its racist Ideology?

Kach (Hebrew: כ"ך‎, an acronym for Kahane LaKnesset (Hebrew: כהנא לכנסת‎, lit. Kahane to the Knesset)) was a far right political party in Israel. Founded by Rabbi Meir Kahane in the early 1970s, and following his Kahanist ideology, the party entered the Knesset in 1984 after several electoral failures.[1]. However, it was barred from participating in the next election in 1988 under the revised Knesset Elections Law banning parties that incited racism. After Kahane's assassination in 1990 the party split, with Kahane Chai (Hebrew: כהנא חי‎, lit. Kahane Lives) breaking away from the main Kach faction. The party was also barred from standing in the 1992 election, and both organisations were banned outright in 1994. Today both groups are considered terrorist organisations by Israel, Canada, the European Union and the United States.[2][3][4]

Kach and Kahane Chai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List them.

Do you own research.

If I listed 100,000 discrimintory laws, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to you, you'd still parrot the same song.

And, if you don't already know there are discrimintory laws against arabs in Israel, you don't know what you're talking about with regards to Israel.

Do your own research and prove me wrong.

Whatever, BAC. I understand you are just repeating things you are told or read on conspiracy theory websites. I wanted to know the freedoms Jews in Iran enjoy that Arabs in Israel don't but I didn't actually expect an answer from you.

Forum List

Back