Is the 'Cleaning Fairy' a Liberal?

She broke into people's homes - breaking and entering, trespass, those are the acts of a criminal.
If she is legally insane the she should be put in care.
After having a court order to stop, she then violated the rights of property owners by trespassing on their property to shovel the snow off their driveways and then ask to be paid.
Any act that begins with a criminal act is criminal. If she is criminally insane then put her away for treatment.
I don't care what her political views are or if she even has any. Her actions do sound, at least on the surface, like she is practicing a "progressive" or "socilist" business morality - helping people when they don't want or feel the need for the help and expecting to be paid for her help.
I would have gotten a contract before I did the work in order to ensure payment when it was complete. That way I know what they want and what they are willing to pay for the work.

She broke into people's homes - breaking and entering, trespass, those are the acts of a criminal.
After having a court order to stop, she then violated the rights of property owners by trespassing on their property to shovel the snow off their driveways and then ask to be paid.
Any act that begins with a criminal act is criminal. If she is criminally insane then put her away for treatment.
I don't care what her political views are or if she even has any. Her actions do sound, at least on the surface, like she is practicing a "progressive" or "socilist" business morality - helping people when they don't want or feel the need for the help and expecting to be paid for her help.
I would have gotten a contract before I did the work in order to ensure payment when it was complete. That way I know what they want and what they are willing to pay for the work.

"If she is criminally insane then put her away for treatment."

Au contraire!

She needs to be cloned!

Haven't you seen the condition of the streets in 'Bigtown'???

"If she is criminally insane then put her away for treatment."

Au contraire!

She needs to be cloned!

Haven't you seen the condition of the streets in 'Bigtown'???

Now you are talking! Most of the mentally insane end up on the street anyway. Might as well pay em to clean them up...

Forum List

Back